First Botox Procedure - Female - Denver, CO

I had botox treatment on my forehead a few weeks...

I had botox treatment on my forehead a few weeks ago. This was my first time doing any cosmetic procedure, so was not sure what to expect, except for what friends have said about their treatments. Dr. Schmidt explained risks, procedure and very logically. Staff was on time for appointment. In a previous position I worked at a medical clinic, and felt confident that it was a clean and sterile environment. Both Dr. Schmidt and nurse worked together for the treatment. Risks were explained thoroughly and Dr. Schmidt was gentle during the procedure. I felt comfortable and when I asked about my Crows feet, he said I shouldn't have treatment for that just yet. I went back for my post photos 3 weeks after and there was a huge different. Dr. Schmidt did a great symmetrical job. The 'anger' line in my forehead is gone as well as my 3 forehead lines. My friends (the ones who know) have all made positive comments.
Englewood Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for writing a review on RealSelf.  Sounds like you had your glabella area injected (between the eyebrows) and maybe your general forehead area?  Do you remember how many units of botox you had?