Low Downtime and Effective - Denver, CO

I regularly get botox for my crows feet, and...

I regularly get botox for my crows feet, and sometimes anger lines. I'm early 40's and only have crows feet to worry about from too much tanning a few years back.

Pro's: Quick, low-pain(I feel the prick of the needle, that's it.

Cons: Takes a few weeks to really be noticeable. Cannot help directly underneath the eyes. I sometimes feel a little nauseous afterwards, but that is not severe and the feeling is gone the same day.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is thorough, extremely knowledgeable and skilled. I like how he can just look at your face for 2 seconds and tell you what will give you the biggest bang for your buck. He does get very busy with a high volume of patients who sometimes (like me ) show up late or have a lot of questions. So occasionally you have to wait longer than expected. But it's worth it!

Glad you like what the Botox does for your crows feet. Isn't it a bummer that it can't help with the wrinkles under the eyes? I have the same issue...and from tanning too. :-/

Have you ever tried anything else for the wrinkles under your eyes? I haven't, but am always curious about what others have tried.