Not Happy with Results - Denton, TX

I had my TT about a year and a half ago. At my 2...

I had my TT about a year and a half ago. At my 2 week f/u, I expressed concern about a couple of issues. My ps told me to "give it a year." Well, it's been a year and a half, so I went to the office today for the same issues. I expressed my concerns about the "shelves on my hips, and the uneven scar, and the cave in on my right side. I was given several different reasons for these issues: I am 43, so my skin......, I've lost weight so it looks different, plastic surgery is not engineering, etc etc. After reiterating my concerns again, I was told " There is no surgery that can fix these issues. I would know." I am very dissatisfied with how my stomach looks now. I still have to wear baggy clothes because you can see how my stomach caves in!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I would never recommend dr Kadi. He showed no concern during my f/u, and made absolutely no attempt to resolve the problems.

Thinking of you. Have you gone to get any second opinions.
Shame on him for doing tts. You might want to consider filing a complaint with your states medical board. Sorry for your outcome, but good for you for posting.
You did the right thing by giving a poor evaluation, and hopefully saving others from a lousy experience. I can't believe there are any valid reasons to not have gotten the flat tummy you went for, and if there were issues, they should have been discussed prior to surgery, so you knew what to expect. So sorry you had a bad experience.
I agree with the first two comments- I'd definitely talk to at least one othe PS, if not more to see what they say.
I'm sorry that you didn't get your desired results. I agree with AmandaS2 a second opinion would be good. I hope that another PS can offer a different option with better results.
I'm so sorry for your results. I think you should talk to another plastic surgeon and see what they say.