Age 40, I Am So Happy with my Breast Lift! - Denton, TX

At age 40, I gave myself the gift of a breast lift...

At age 40, I gave myself the gift of a breast lift. Since my teenage years, I had always felt my breasts were too large for my 5', slight and athletic frame. Nursing two children had further negative effects.

Five weeks after my lift - I am very happy with the results! I am not in any pain. I fit into cute tops that I have always eyed from afar. I feel more confident and walk taller, no longer slouching to disguise my chest. I wish I had done this years ago. I am actually excited to go bathing suit shopping in a few weeks.

I am hard pressed to list any "cons". As with any surgery - you can expect some recovery time. It goes by quickly and the results outweigh any inconveniences associated with recovery.

Hooray for you and such splendid results! Thanks for posting your review.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. K for my initial consultation. I was impressed by the amount of time he spent answering all of my questions and making an earnest effort to find out WHY I wanted the specific procedure. Based on our conversations, I was confident I had chosen the right doctor. He understood my hesitation for an elective surgery. In fact, due to nerves, I almost backed out. When I had thoughts of backing out, I would call his office staff and ask random questions. They were so wonderful and I would quickly feel eager to get my surgery done. The surgery went well... recovery went well... and I had been told by Dr. K to call with any questions - - any time at all. He prepared me well and did an excellent job of laying out all expectations. I stuck to the recovery plan. I had one slight hiccup with a drainage tube. It didn't hurt. I think I bumped the bottom part out and saw blood pooling. I called him at 9pm on Saturday night. He called me back in about 45 seconds and told me exactly what to do. I am certain if I needed to see a doctor immediately, he would have met me any time at all. The follow up schedule is very reassuring. Even though I knew I was on a the road to recovery, nothing eases the quirky mine like a qualified doctor examining his work and telling you he is pleased with the recovery details. Dr. K is extremely competent, diligent, and personable. He makes it easy to ask questions throughout the process. One additional note: I didn't have any personal references for Dr. K at the time of my surgery. I asked him for references and my phone started ringing 20 minutes later. What's better is the women who called me were each at different stages of recovery for the SAME procedure I was having. How can you beat that? None of them had anything negative to say about their surgery or Dr. K. I highly recommend Dr. K.