thank you!

My front teeth were always different colors and...

My front teeth were always different colors and that really bothered me. Now I have compliments on my smile all of the time.

Dallas Cosmetic Dentist

I love my new smile! Thank you Doc! It was so easy, painless and so worth the price!

How many did you get for that price?
Hi Megan
I did have a prep appointment and then permanents were put in about two weeks later. They are actually veneers not crowns but that wasn't a choice on the form. I LOVE them. Dr. Strader is a nice man and explains things very well. This was the first "work" I have had done. I have been coming for years for cleanings and check-ups, and thankfully have not had any problems.
Thanks for your kind words about the picture. He is an appaloosa. He is the sweetest horse. I really enjoy him. I started in the hunters and now do the all-around.
Happy Trails!

I love hearing when someone has such a great outcome! Congrats!

Did you have a prep appointment and then go back to get your final crown, or was it all done in one visit?

Also...LOVE your profile picture! I'm a rider as well, looks like you show paints?? I tend to stick on the hunt seat & dressage side of things but grew up riding western.