My Experience with Dr. Scott Young and His Staff

My cosmetic dental work was done to improve my...

My cosmetic dental work was done to improve my presence and appearance as a marketing executive. I am very proud and confident of my smile. Dr. Young performs my routine dental work as well, very attentive and always offers options as well as recommendations.

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Young and his staff are unique in how professional he and the staff ALWAYS operate. The client always feels very valued and important.

In 1997 I went to a dentist in Spring for a cleaning & after 3 surgeries from a staff infection, which almost killed me, this dentist was in denial. I head swelled up as big as an elephant head. It took me until 2004 b4 I would even try another dentist. I was highly recommended to Dr Scott Young in The Woodlands back around 2004. When I 1st went to Dr Youg, I told him of my almost deadly experience with the prior Dentist that used un steriodlized tools to clean my teeth & was scared of ever going to another DENTIST EVER. Dr. Young gave me the assurance that I would never experience that awful tragety again. I have been seeing Dr. YOUNG now for the last 8 yrs. I trust him completely & always look forward to all my cleanings & whiteing. Dr. Scott Young & his staff r the BEST & make you feel at home & at ease on any dental work he does. I tried a couple of Dentist here in The Woodlands that I would absolutley not recommend. I look forward to all my dental appointments with this Dr. Scott Young. He is the BEST & such an AWESOME DENTIST. I highly recommend anyone to go see Dr. Young for your self. You will not be disappointed. I Love to smile again. He has given me my smile back. During each visit, I always walk out smiling. What An Awesome Dentist & Staff. Love You too Amanda & Kelli, whom do an awesome cleaning & each vist is so pleasant. My whole family sees Dr. Young. He does awesome work on crowns & implants, which my husband & daughter have had done. Thank You Dr. Young for getting me over the fear of going to the dentist. Dr. Scott Young rates a 5 star on all his procedures. &

Glad to hear you are feeling more confident now!