Keeping Up with the New Technology!

I was lossing the enamal on my front teeth and...

I was lossing the enamal on my front teeth and this visit was woth every penny to get them repaired! I would rather keep my own teeth than getting dentures! Plus there is never any pain given by the dentist or his staff!!!

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

This dental office gives excellent treatment for all my needs, and keeps up on new technology for dental care! I was also in the dental feild and Dr. Baruffi showed me new ways of doing things! 1. The ways he makes Crowns, and implants. The CRAC procedure!

Hi Megan P. No I did not have a sensitive issue with my teeth before or after the bonding. And the Dentist and assistant keep asking if I was doing sevral times to see if I was in any pain! No I could not feel a thing but was wide awake the entitre time!!!

That is great that they took such good care of you! It's amazing how much them asking if you are doing ok during the process makes you feel well cared for, isn't it?

So was the bonding done for looks mainly, or was it to protect the teeth since you were losing enamel?

Hi Megan P.; It was suggested to do the bonding, because of the loss of enamel. I would rather keep my original teeth rather than getting dentures! I have not had a cavity since I was in grade school. A very long time ago. So it was worth every penny!

Plus I would recomend using a Sonic Care tooth brush! I have one with a travel unit also and it is worth every penny that I paid for it! And my regular dental check ups prove it! My Hygenist said I could be the Poster person used in there TV ads on how great my teeth and Gums have been!

I couldn't agree more about the Sonicare. They do a fantastic job & I love mine too. I worked in an ortho office for years & was a believer in Sonicare as soon as I started to be able to see the difference in the kids who used one vs. the kids who used a manual brush, so I'm not surprised your hygienist can tell a difference too. :)

I am glad that you can see the results with your kids that use a Soincare also I just hope more people purchase one. They cost a bit more than a regular toothbrush but it is cheaper in the long term! Think about the money you save in dental work or having some type of oral sugery!

So glad to hear how pleased you are with the outcome!

Were your teeth really sensitive before you had the bonding done?