Geting Them Out!!! - Denmark

Im 38 have 2 children 4 and 8 years old. Havde my...

Im 38 have 2 children 4 and 8 years old.
Havde my first implant When im 19 years old .
Havde Them replaiced 5 times last time in 2008 with mentor 390ml
I have mr scan and ALL of my lymf is ther sillicon in!
Im ready to become my self again.
Will opload When done.
Smal breast need a trimmede body, so fitness her i com!
In Denmark you Can have your implant removed for free if you cant afored for a privat doctor.

Pic of breast before explant

Before explant

Its time!!!

Ohhhhhh dame fuck im afried alone in the hospital my hosbund is a home With the children. Almost to afreid to wark into the bilding. The time here is 6.40 in the morning had nightmire dreamd that they put new and larger implant in. Her i go girls se you ALL on the oder side. Mary Christmas

30 min after op

Dissy bit happy first time in 18 years im light

Kompression ?

Doktor says no compresion bra! Wat do you girls say??

Crems, massage and so on

Ned all off your help girls. Your experiens whit Heling cremes , vitamins and so ??

6 ours after explant

Hopeful! Lokes wired becoures of the plaster.

Ohhh no! The patch!

I went fore a super slow and gentel shower, werry nich and oplifting...
Then i see the operation patches and remember what its like to have Them removed. Horro :( as you Can se my patches ar Big. The one in my armpit is gonna hurt and the one on my left breast is direktly on the Scar. But it lokes better!

Day 3 after explant

Im normal wery aktiv and has Also ben it after op but now my body says rest and recover så i have the flu and is resting.

The grase is always greener

Funny all wandst whot they dont have and when they get it they Can se the Real color off ther old grees but cant have it back.
Im naturel with scars from my mistakes, but im a live...

New year, new life

Ther ar 11 houres to newyear her in Denmark, normali im out with the kids and making noise, but im still sick. In bed and watching the emmys.
My tittys ar Well and hanging on. ;) LOL
Will take new pictures in the new year ...
Wiching you all a happy and loving new year.

MY tittis

I love Them even if they ar fladt and hanging they ar mine;0)

Facebook

Hallo ladys;)
Your ar ALL velcome ón my facebook.

Day 7

Smal but like Them.
The 7 jan im going to se my doctor.
Im swallen in the armpit and num hate that, but i now it is going to get better with time..

Last visit ad the doctor

Went to the hospital to get the last plaster off. It looks ok. I Will post pic later.
The doctor gave me this tape to put over the scars and replase evry 2-3 Day it helps buy prevending the skin in stretsing so the scar will becom as small a posibel.

Day 9

My tittis ;0@ getting better.

All gode

Im god and healing pic later
Community hospital

Fabulous result!
WoW!! They are 1000% better. Looking good girlie!! :)
How are you doing today? I love your pictures. There is definite improvement in the first few weeks!
WoW! You are healing so well!
hello marianne, we have a similar story. Me too I had silicone in an armpit taken out as well as my implants. My doctor gave me zero advice in wearing a bra, nothing. I just wear a sportbra and I also put sporttape to pull my breats higher in position :) Hope this helps them not to sag. Your breast looks better than mine I think. I have less tissue I guess. All the best.
I am so glad you got all that silicone out!! You're looking beautiful!! Xx
Not ALL sillicon only 2 lymf removed, cant risk to remove ALL lymf to riski if ther not cancer in they stay
Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing :-) I look fwd to more pictures as you heal. How are you feeling?
Fuc... Happy;)
You are looking much much better!!! :) xx
;0)
Praying for you!
Wow the difference already is really good! You look amazing xx
Look at you!! Glad you're doing well! Sorry about numbness. You look awesome xx
You are very brave....I am 40 , 3 breast augemntations since i was 20....i want them out 655 CC
ALL women over 38 nedd To imbraise Them self and ther breast.. If you want Them out and dó it and if you cant live Winther it after the fattransplation is a " naturel" solution..
Yay for you ! You are so brave and beautiful!
Right back to you;)
Happy new year!!!!! May you be blessed with good health and wealth! Xx
Yes definitely take care of yourself and Happy New Year to you and your family!! xo
Take care and relax! Hope you are better soon! All the best for 2014!
Good for you! Vitamin E and Argan oil are great. Also calendula is very healing and soothing as well. Prayers for healing coming your wAy!
Amen sista!
So happy for you.. Please keep us updated on your progress...
Keep resting!! Drink a lot of water!! Xx