Geting Them Out!!! - Denmark

Im 38 have 2 children 4 and 8 years old. Havde my...

Im 38 have 2 children 4 and 8 years old.
Havde my first implant When im 19 years old .
Havde Them replaiced 5 times last time in 2008 with mentor 390ml
I have mr scan and ALL of my lymf is ther sillicon in!
Im ready to become my self again.
Will opload When done.
Smal breast need a trimmede body, so fitness her i com!
In Denmark you Can have your implant removed for free if you cant afored for a privat doctor.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Pic of breast before explant

Before explant

Good luck!!!!!! Will be thinking of you! Cx
Best wishes on your big day tomorrow..... All will be good. Now leave your beautiful body alone!! No more fake balls in there ;) xx
When is your surgery Marianne? Wishing you lots of luck for your surgery and recovery!

Its time!!!

Ohhhhhh dame fuck im afried alone in the hospital my hosbund is a home With the children. Almost to afreid to wark into the bilding. The time here is 6.40 in the morning had nightmire dreamd that they put new and larger implant in. Her i go girls se you ALL on the oder side. Mary Christmas

Best wishes to you!

30 min after op

Dissy bit happy first time in 18 years im light

Kompression ?

Doktor says no compresion bra! Wat do you girls say??

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Crems, massage and so on

Ned all off your help girls. Your experiens whit Heling cremes , vitamins and so ??

6 ours after explant

Hopeful! Lokes wired becoures of the plaster.

Congratulations Marianne! You're natural and on your way!! I'm 5 weeks out and would not recommend massaging until you have healed some and most of the pain is gone. I waited 4 weeks and began lightly massaging with coconut oil, with my doctor's consent. The Mederma cream that Luv posted about below sounds really good though. My left breast is still painful so I only do a very light massage there. I also stand in the shower and let the water massage both. I think that helps circulation and healing. Plus, I'm taking vitamin C and zinc to support healing. Try and rest, although hard with small children, and don't over analyze yet! My doctor said wait at least 3 weeks, 3 months and even a year to judge your results. Happy healing!
Hello Marianne - did the doctor remove some of your lymph nodes? If you had any lymph surgery and the doctor said NO COMPRESSION, then please follow their advice. That could be the reason you were advised differently than most of us for compression bras. Congratulations! The best products that helped me were: Mederma for Stretch Marks (made in Germany); ROC resurfacing disks & ROC deep wrinkle cream (made in France). The Mederma really helped my skin retract and to fade my old stretch marks, which looked worse after explant. The ROC disks for cleansing in the shower - my skin pores were very large and skin quality bad after explant - I still use these ROC disks daily they work miracles! The ROC cream with Retinol and hyaluronic acid is another miracle - ROC invented the use of retinol and their formulas are very superior to other brands that copied them. I found no supplement that helps - just healthy diet and life of course will help - but there is no magic pill for the breasts. LOL. The topical creams/lotions/cleaners help much more + time! Time is what really brings beautiful results. Happy new year - all natural! :)
Sorry to hear about the sillicon in your lymp............ But you have the operation behind you and no implants anymore! Wish you all the best for recovery! Take care!

Ohhh no! The patch!

I went fore a super slow and gentel shower, werry nich and oplifting...
Then i see the operation patches and remember what its like to have Them removed. Horro :( as you Can se my patches ar Big. The one in my armpit is gonna hurt and the one on my left breast is direktly on the Scar. But it lokes better!

Day 3 after explant

Im normal wery aktiv and has Also ben it after op but now my body says rest and recover så i have the flu and is resting.

So happy for you.. Please keep us updated on your progress...
Keep resting!! Drink a lot of water!! Xx
Resting away! ;) but i am sick my body is jusing ALL it have on healing

The grase is always greener

Funny all wandst whot they dont have and when they get it they Can se the Real color off ther old grees but cant have it back.
Im naturel with scars from my mistakes, but im a live...

Good for you! Vitamin E and Argan oil are great. Also calendula is very healing and soothing as well. Prayers for healing coming your wAy!
Amen sista!

New year, new life

Ther ar 11 houres to newyear her in Denmark, normali im out with the kids and making noise, but im still sick. In bed and watching the emmys.
My tittys ar Well and hanging on. ;) LOL
Will take new pictures in the new year ...
Wiching you all a happy and loving new year.

Happy new year!!!!! May you be blessed with good health and wealth! Xx
Yes definitely take care of yourself and Happy New Year to you and your family!! xo
Take care and relax! Hope you are better soon! All the best for 2014!

MY tittis

I love Them even if they ar fladt and hanging they ar mine;0)

Facebook

Hallo ladys;)
Your ar ALL velcome ón my facebook.

You are very brave....I am 40 , 3 breast augemntations since i was 20....i want them out 655 CC
ALL women over 38 nedd To imbraise Them self and ther breast.. If you want Them out and dó it and if you cant live Winther it after the fattransplation is a " naturel" solution..
Yay for you ! You are so brave and beautiful!

Day 7

Smal but like Them.
The 7 jan im going to se my doctor.
Im swallen in the armpit and num hate that, but i now it is going to get better with time..

You are looking much much better!!! :) xx
;0)
Praying for you!

Last visit ad the doctor

Went to the hospital to get the last plaster off. It looks ok. I Will post pic later.
The doctor gave me this tape to put over the scars and replase evry 2-3 Day it helps buy prevending the skin in stretsing so the scar will becom as small a posibel.

Day 9

My tittis ;0@ getting better.

WoW! You are healing so well!
hello marianne, we have a similar story. Me too I had silicone in an armpit taken out as well as my implants. My doctor gave me zero advice in wearing a bra, nothing. I just wear a sportbra and I also put sporttape to pull my breats higher in position :) Hope this helps them not to sag. Your breast looks better than mine I think. I have less tissue I guess. All the best.
I am so glad you got all that silicone out!! You're looking beautiful!! Xx

All gode

Im god and healing pic later

Fabulous result!
WoW!! They are 1000% better. Looking good girlie!! :)
How are you doing today? I love your pictures. There is definite improvement in the first few weeks!
Community hospital