VI Peel, doesn't work, don't waste your $$$ - Deltona, FL

I am 35 yrs and have some acne scars. i did some...

i am 35 yrs and have some acne scars. i did some real search on the vi peel and decided to have a consult with the aesthetician at my dermatologist office. She totally made me feel comfortable and really made it sound like i was finally going to get and see the results i have been wishing for yrs.

i went had it done 1wk later and it was a total nightmare.. a couple of days later i was in so much pain that i didnt know what to do with myself. had to even use local anesthetic gel we use in our patients before dental tx. there was no,no positive changes in my skin at all. i peeled only in certain areas but it didnt do absolutely nothing for my skin. it's a total waste of money, don't do it..

The aesthetician was very professional, but the treatment was just very lame...

Hi princess,

Welcome to the Vi Peel community. That seems strange you only peeled in certain areas. Did you go back and ask why? That's no fun either that you liked your doctor and had faith in her, but it didn't work as you had hoped. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Hi Brit! no i didnt go back and ask since i know i will be wasting my time and will just keep thinking of how much money i spend just for the heck of it. but it's ok we all learn out of things like this. i will never do another peel again and that's it. thanks.

Well, at least you can say you learned something from it, and  everything ended ok and nothing bad happened like some members, who mention they will never do it again.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Brit! yes u are completely right and i thank god for that. i learned my lesson, god bless..

Well I'm so glad and relieved everything turned out ok for you and things are good. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,