Silikon for Chin and Lips - Delray Beach, FL

Was tired of spending money on fillers that didn't...

Was tired of spending money on fillers that didn't last. Decided to try silikon. Had 4 treatments to chin area over two years. Also tried 1 syringe in lips.
My lower face has fallen to the point that I'm going for a chin implant, lower lift and neck lift. Would like to know if anyone has had fat transfer to the same areas.
I have a couple of small lumps, not noticeable by eye , but can feel.
I did try impressions filler to the are last year. Horrible reaction. Swelling and bruising. Like it could not absorb right.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very good

Hi I was wondering if you eve tried restylane for nasolabial folds(smile frowns). Thermage or ultherapy for chin?
I used to get restylane I my chin, worked really well. Just was expensive and only lasted apps 4 months.
I started using it at 40 or 41 i can't remember.I love it and it gives instant results. Unlike botox,it takes 10 days or 14 to get full results. Glad you decided to do this instead of fillers. They are very expensive. My restylane lasts 6 months,getting it done in August. Addicted now.
Thanks for sharing your experience with Silikon 1000. We have quite a few reviews from community members who have had fat transfer to their chin area. Here's a list and here are the rest of the fat transfer reviews.

Please keep us posted on your progress! Are you going to try fat transfer first, or go right for the face/neck lift?