Dot Laser. Maybe a Waste -Delray Beach, FL

I got Dot laser 3 weeks ago and Have NOT seen any...

I got Dot laser 3 weeks ago and Have NOT seen any change or results. My face looks exactly the same as before. I went in to minimize pores and old acne scars. My skin hasn't changed. I don't know how long the wait is till you see results, but from ready other good reviews most people seen imediate results. I had a more invasive laser peel, They turned the laser up and actually did my face twice, they did it once then waited 10min and came back and did it again. So im very confused should I wait or does this sound completely waste of money.

I too am disappointed with my DOT Laser. I had it done on Feb. 25 and to date I see no difference what-so-ever. I feel like I wasted 1,500.00, which covered DOT on my face and neck and skin tightening on both. They keep telling me it takes time but I am very doubtful after 4 weeks. I will say that my neck looks different but I am also using Nectifirm. If I had to do it all over again, I would not have wasted the money.
Its been 2 months for me and STILL no change in results, It very much was a waste of money and pain for me.
With my laser treatment (which I realize may have been different than yours) I saw immediate results. As soon as the new skin was visible, it was very clear that it was smoother and tighter. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale and my doctor's office charges about the same as you paid if you don't do the whole face but only the most affected areas, which I'm going to do next time to save money. If you want more info, feel free to contact me, but I hope by now you are happier with your results.

Through a friend who gets botox and fraxle that looks amazing