Superior Face Fat Sculpting - Delray Beach, FL

I had 4 procedures done at once - facial...

I had 4 procedures done at once - facial lipografting, lower (no cut) and upper blepharoplasty, CO2 under my eyes and mini-lift.
I wanted another procedure, but Dr. Tzikas talked me out of it at that time, which was much appreciated. He is not pushy nor he tries to sell you anything that is not necessary just for the sake of doing business. He is honest.He cares about his patients and reputation.

My surgery was worth every penny!

My surgery went well, painless and easy with astonishing results. My recovery was fast and problem free.
I look 20 years younger and actually better than in my youth simply because Dr.Tzikas skillfully sculpted my face with my fat and greatly improved my natural features and also age-related facial signs.

I'm extremely happy. I like my face better than ever and refer my dear friends to Dr. Tzikas.
I will add before and after photos at the end of October 2013 to illustrate the huge difference.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tzikas is a true artist and fat /filler sculptor. I like that he has a good taste, a sense of beauty and he understands what his patients want. He speaks my "aesthetics language", which many other doctors don't. I trust him my face. Dr. Tzikas' office reflects his refined taste. He is charming and amazing plastic surgeon. One of a kind. His office staff is professional, responsive and caring. The office manager is reliable and has been always fast with my inquires or concerns.

Are you planning to post photos? Are you still happy with the results? Thank you.
Thanks for the review....Any before and after pictures?
I will add them in about a week. I am not at home at the moment.
okay cool