Upper eye lid surgery was best decision ever!

I felt my eye lids looked tired and made me look...

I felt my eye lids looked tired and made me look older. Couldn't wear mascara. It was like I had a hood on my eyes. It was the final peace to the "aging" puzzle.

After my recovery from lipo, fat grafting and the tightening of my arm pits, I decided to add eye lid surgery to the mix. Call me crazy! I was assured that this procedure would be painless and easy. So, I must say it was literally the icing on the cake after I did it.

My eyes went from night to day! No one can quite figure it out. My friends tell me I look well rested or they ask me am I wearing new eye shadow or mascara? ...you name it. It's quite amusing actually. Best part, the surgery was so quick and easy, I barely felt any discomfort through out my recovery. 2 weeks post I could barely tell

Delray Beach Plastic Surgeon

From the second you walk into his office you know you are being taken care of. I had several procedures done with Dr. Albert for my "40 year old tune up" (I call it ;), all of which I was very pleased with. Let me start by saying the staff is remarkable! And I believe that goes hand in hand with the doctor! Not only were they highly responsive, but extremely accommodating and pleasant to deal with from beginning to end. They checked on me through every step of the way and they made it a very positive experience. Finally let me tell you about Dr Albert. Besides being extremely skillful and advanced in his training, he is a delight to talk to ...and has a witty sense of humor on top of it. You feel like you are being taken care of by a family member or friend. He explained everything very thoroughly (be ready to come with questions). I went back several times and no question was too small or unanswered. Surgery was a breeze. I had full confidence and he followed through with every procedure. He's quite the human Picasso I must say! Make sure you speak with Kristina. She will take good care of you ...and you might even learn a thing or two when it comes to fashion from her. I must say that all the female staff members are quite the fashionistas in there ;)