Upper Abdominal Liposuction( Contouring Actually) 100cc Only -Delhi, India

Well, I searched alot on realself about pre...

Well, I searched alot on realself about pre op/post op liposuction.Vaser or tumecent lipo. Consulted 7 plastic surgeons and found that tumecent technique is better than Vaser, as vaser is typically a new technique.
I am a fit guy having 10-12% body fat through out a year.But therez a fat pocket around my naval.
I underwent tumecent lipo. no sedation only local anaesthesia.
Didnt feel a single prick during whole procedure.

My doctor applied a surface anaesthes,to numb the skin surface,then inject local anaesthesia.

No pain at all. As i found that many guyz felt pain under local .
Well my doc said , moving canula inside is not a big deal.Giving perfect anaesthesia is the trick otherwise you'll feel pain, which absolutly hinders the final outcome of treatment.
Iam three week post op.. though I didnt see much difference rite now, but my doc said let it heal completely.
Still felt hard/firm/swelling in that area.

main drawback I felt : fat is now depositing on lovehandles/flanks, make my waist look bit wider.. :(

but my main concern was fat pocket, if my doc removed even 20gms of Fat cells out of 100cc fat liquid.rest I'll take care of myself.
Iam happy with my procedure..its cheap, took 1 hour, 10 ml blood loss.After 3 weeks though im not feeling any pain but when I jog or do stairs,I felt bit pain.

Iam just waiting for complete healing so that I can start my hardcore workout again.

As my workout part I believe in heavy weights. I do crunches with weights, to build abdominal muscles, but right now its very hard.
I'll start my 12 week body transformation workout/diet at exactly 6 week post op.
Thanks
Hi 2gud, I've been reading a lot about this issue to fat depositing to other areas of the body after liposuction. It's really interesting that you, such a fit guy who only had 100 cc removed, feel that a drawback is that your weight is now depositing on your lovehandles/flanks making your waist look wider. I keep wondering how much more evident that would be for someone who has 1000's of cc's removed. Thanks for posting this, please keep us updated along the way, even a year or two later. I hope you feel up to doing your normal workouts again soon.
Dr. Ratti