Totally Worth - India, IN

The procedure was dome under general anesthesia ,...

The procedure was dome under general anesthesia , the after care was excellent and I was walking the same day and my normal dies was resumes within few hours after the surgery which was comforting . There was pain which was very manageable by the pain relic medication , I was being put on antibiotics for 5 days period, my drains came out 5 days post -op. I can resume back to my life after few days , the only thing I am refraining is high intensity workout which is better for my scar tissues to heal. It's a major process undoubtedly but according to me a good surgeon , experimented hand and good post-op care make it a comfortable process.
India Plastic Surgeon

I am a medical doctor myself and I had undergone a lower body lift earlier in New Delhi from another surgeon but the result didn't turn out to be as satisfactory as I wanted. I got my procedure got done recently by DR. Kashyap and it was totally worth it , I am still in my healing phase and I am satisfied with the outcome already , according to me as a surgeon he has a very refined and experienced hand and he knows exactly what to do and what to expect ,. The great thing about getting the procedure dome from him was he drew the exact picture of how the result would be , specially when cosmetic surgery is being commercialised to it's maximum extend and surgeons draw rosy pictures to get the cases, I think he is totally worth it. I highly recommend him .i would like to add pictures later for exact assessment of my review by the readers .

Thanks appreciate you sharing your journey w us

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad everything went well for you. If you don't mind sharing, why did you need the body lift? Did you lose a lot of weight?

Yes I lost almost 50 lbs .

Oh that's awesome, congratulations, you must feel like a new woman!

Actually I am a man lol:-)

Oh I'm so sorry! Well then I hope you don't feel like a new woman, that's a whole seperate surgery! lol!

Yes believe me I am nowhere close to even start thinking about that surgery lol.
Glad your doing so well. Do u have any pictures u can post?
Surely I will be posting the pictures pretty soon .