absolutely love my new tummy - Delaware, DE

So happy with my decision to go through with my...

So happy with my decision to go through with my tummy tuck and lipo of flanks . I had a thick muffin top and stretch marks below my naval. He got rid of it all and I have a tiny tummy that I LOVE! Dr Saunders bedside manner was the best. Surgery and recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and he took great care of me as well as his staff is great.

My stomach looks absolutely amazing. Still can't believe I look this great.

8 weeks post op

Here is my 8 week post op photo
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Simply the best. Did exactly What he said he would. Bedside manner was the best. Comfy from day 1. Don't hesitate to schedule your surgery today.

Any pics? I am going nuts looking at before and afters, I really don't want a tummy tuck but not sure if lipo can help my muffin top bc I think it is skin:(
plz post your pix,so we can see how wonderful your looking and the dr. applied prowess for others here who plan to utilize his prowess. thx. adios
I am also scheduled in June with Dr. Saunders!! Pics please! So happy with my decision to go to him!!
Congrats! I would love to see pics as I am scheduled with Dr. Saunders in June.
yes. but plz share ur pix,so we can commend/view the "great work"by your surgeon,thank you. adios.
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Please post pics. I'm scheduled for June with Dr. Lonergan.
Congrats hun so happy for you.. I am 19 days po and had a TT and lipo on flanks and love looking at my new shape in the mirror. Can't wait to wear my clothes minus my support wrap. It is so worth it.