Breast Lift with Implants Coming Right Up, Hoping for the Best! - Delaware, DE

My surgery is scheduled for August 21st, 2013....

My surgery is scheduled for August 21st, 2013. Very nervous but excited! Went to my first consultation in April with the intention of just getting a breast lift. After some thought, I've decided to also go with a smaller sized implant to give me those perky boobies that I never had. I'm 28 years old with two kids, and just had a tubal ligation this year. I've lost apx 35lbs since my son was born last year and I wanted to treat myself for the hard work of losing the weight.

Before Pictures

Hello! Just wanted to add some before pictures. I had my second son a year ago and have lost over 30lbs since then. I'm currently the thinnest (and healthiest) I have been in about 10 years. All of my life my weight has fluctuated and wreaked havoc on my boobs. I've been as big as a 36DD and am currently a deflated 34B. Surgery is scheduled for August 21st.... I can't wait!
Advanced Plastic Surgery Newark

Hi There. Just wanted to know how the surgery went. Please keep us posted.
Good luck! I went with a lift and smaller implant as well! It's so nice to walk by a mirror now when I get out of the shower!

Congratulations on the weight loss...and for scheduling your surgery date! Many women go through the same process you have thinking they just want a lift. A small implant along with a lift is very common. Here is a list of items you may want to purchase and set up for your recovery. Looking forward to your updates!