Perfection - Del Mar, CA

With such an extensive list of Southern California...

With such an extensive list of Southern California plastic surgeons, one can easily find a specialist for a revision rhinoplasty, breast re-augmentation, or blepharoplasty. Dr Chasan is a remarkable surgeon, as I feel he is THE specialist in every surgery I desired, and i could trust that I was in the best possible hands to have all three surgeries performed at the same appointment. Furthermore, my surgeries were more complicated then the average first time rhinoplasty or first time breast augmention. I had a very complicated revision rhinoplasty following three previous disappointing rhinoplasties from childhood, a breast re-augmentation with capsulectomy/capsulotomy/capsulorrhaphy following my original augmentation 13 years prior, and a seriously needed blepharoplasty). Those who desire plastic surgery are usually perfectionists (as I definitely am, and I'm sure you are if you are reading this) and I felt that Dr Chasan gave me perfection in not just one, but three surgeries at once. Not only do I recommend him to anyone and everyone, but I even had my mother go in two weeks after my surgery to have an incredibly complicated breast re-augmentation and brachioplexy....which she looks unbelievable. I was easily impressed with my surgeries, but I felt like the work he did for my mother was short of a miracle. After completing my surgery rotation and almost a doctor myself, I can understand the complexity and the artistry that goes into dr Chasens surgeries. I would not recommend anyone else for ANY plastic surgery procedure, and he will be my doctor for all my future surgeries. I feel more confident, more beautiful, and DO NOT look like I had a bunch of plastic surgery, which was a concern of mine. The subtle perfection Dr Chasan can achieve with his techniques is not taught in medical school, and not found in the surgery books. It is a gift and a sign of a true artist.
Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

See description above

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the revision rhinoplasty community.

Would be nice to see the results if your surgeries.