Amazing - Del Mar, CA

After having kids there was only so much I could...

After having kids there was only so much I could do get my body back. I wanted to go more drastic (tummy tuck) than Dr. M thought I should, and he was right. He suggested the proper procedures for me and I never felt like I was being sold anything. He's so well educated and so down to earth, it was a very comfortable experience.

I had liposculture and a breast lift and I was...

I had liposculture and a breast lift and I was home the night of the surgery. I followed doctors orders regarding the meds and post-op procedures and therefore slept, moved slowly and had no pain. I was in bed for a few days and then took it easy for three weeks. No negative experiences at all. I took the meds religiously at first then weened myself off them with no problems. Dr. M explained everything so well and was always available post-op if I had any questions.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I've never spent much time on myself. I have always taken care of everyone else in my life. I decided it was time for me. Dr. M is so easy to talk to, his staff is understanding and so helpful. He spoke honestly to me about the procedures and helped me make the right choices. I am a new me now, I feel good about myself. Without the confidence I felt in Dr. M I could have never had plastic surgery and would never received such amazing results!

Welcome to RealSelf, Tortola, and thank you for sharing your story. Before I move your post to our liposculpture section, would you mind sharing a bit more about the surgery itself, e.g. downtime, pain, etc? Thanks so much!