What a Wonderful Down to Earth Caring Dr!! - Del Mar, CA

I'd do my breast implants again in an instant! I...

I'd do my breast implants again in an instant! I was up the next day taking my son to soccer! Dr. Marin used Exparel for pain control allowing me to use minimal narcotics to eliminate my nausea.

At every visit I feel I was allowed all the time I needed for questions & given handouts and a pre plan Baggie to keep me feeling confident and on the right track.

My scars at day 7 are what I would have been happy at in 7 months! I am thrilled and honored to have such a truly talented & caring surgeon. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful! Breastfeeding had left them less than perky and I now feel like I have my pre baby breasts back! I only wish I had come in sooner!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. Marin through a mutual friend. I felt at ease with him immediately and appreciated the fact that he wasn't pushy or opinionated. He listened to what I wanted & looked at photos multiple times in order to clarify my desires. My most pleasant memory was Dr. Marin taking the time to be in the operating room as I feel asleep, taking, joking, & putting me as top priority.

Happy you're happy with your results! What sort of implants did you choose?