Best Plastic Surgeon in SD! - Del Mar, CA

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I researched breast augmentation extensively and visited multiple doctors in San Diego before choosing Dr. M. Some doctors and nurses referred to my surgery as "no big deal" or "just an easy breast aug" but to me this was a major decision and a major surgery. Other doctors also made me feel like I was on an assembly line & they wouldn't even know my name when operating on me. From my first visit with Dr. M, I received personal attention from him and his staff. He made sure to talk to me in detail about my desired results, answered all my questions & really put me at ease. I had surgery on Nov 24th so he even made sure to be available for a post-op visit on thanksgiving day! My results are amazing. He gave me the perfect size and natural look that I asked for & I've never felt more confident. Dr. M offers the expertise & customer experience everyone should receive.

and it cost 6800?
Tanner1621- I decided on silicone. My sister got saline a couple years prior to my surgery and we both agree silicone is the softer more natural looking choice.
The pain & downtime I experienced was normal and tolerable. I had surgery on Wednesday and was back at work the following Monday. I had minimal swelling and no bruising. I would recommend starting on metamucil a few days prior to surgery due to the pain medication side effects. I wanted the surgery for years and decided to go through with it last year due to my financial ability and finding the right doctor. I'm one year post-op and my results couldn't be better.
Did u get silicone or saline done by him?

Hi Aly,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Breast Augmentation community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,