Facial Depression - Del Mar, CA

I lost substantial fat under one of my cheeks,...

I lost substantial fat under one of my cheeks, probably due to a facelift. Doctor used 3 vials of radiesse. My face looked worse two weeks later and was also all bruised.

I spent almost $1000 and the result was invisible. I looked exactly the same before and after. The doctor wanted to add more but I got cold feet--decided if $1000 didn't do it, what could another $500 do?

Hmmm, New York, I wonder if the Radiesse they used was slightly watered down making it have no effect on you. I'I've hear of that a few times before, maybe it would be worth seeing another doctor. Would you like to write a review of your experience? Please keep us updated and welcome to the community and thanks for your comment.

-Britt

Hi El Cajon,

Thanks for the review and welcome to the community, do you think you could please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

San Diego Dermatologist

Must not be very familiar with Radiesse to have done such an awful job on my face.