Neck Lift - Del Mar, CA

HI, I had just over a week ago a neck lift with Dr...

HI, I had just over a week ago a neck lift with Dr. Karam. The experience was amazing, his staff is very nice, I felt at ease prior to the procedure, and I can already tell that my neck will look great.

There is a HUGE difference already with the little gobbler I had under my chin, my bruising is fading, and I never experienced any pain. There was some discomfort when the local was being injected, but I would not call it pain. I thought about this surgery for a while and am so glad I did it. I was very nervous, have a low tolerance for pain, and usually scream with needles.

This experience was pain free and I would highly recommend the procedure and Dr. Karam. I flew from Boston for the procedure after researching for some time and am glad I made the choice I did. Del Mar is a cute little town and there are some nice areas nearby such as La Jolla and downtown San Diego.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rating based on professional office staff, caring doctor, and of course, the results so far!

Thanks---I am doing great. It looks great---no more gobbler! =)

Just wondering how you're feeling now (about 6 weeks post-op, if my math is right)?