Neck Lift - Del Mar, CA

HI, I had just over a week ago a neck lift with Dr...

HI, I had just over a week ago a neck lift with Dr. Karam. The experience was amazing, his staff is very nice, I felt at ease prior to the procedure, and I can already tell that my neck will look great.

There is a HUGE difference already with the little gobbler I had under my chin, my bruising is fading, and I never experienced any pain. There was some discomfort when the local was being injected, but I would not call it pain. I thought about this surgery for a while and am so glad I did it. I was very nervous, have a low tolerance for pain, and usually scream with needles.

This experience was pain free and I would highly recommend the procedure and Dr. Karam. I flew from Boston for the procedure after researching for some time and am glad I made the choice I did. Del Mar is a cute little town and there are some nice areas nearby such as La Jolla and downtown San Diego.

Thanks---I am doing great. It looks great---no more gobbler! =)

Just wondering how you're feeling now (about 6 weeks post-op, if my math is right)?

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rating based on professional office staff, caring doctor, and of course, the results so far!