Super Impressive - Del Mar, CA

I was a bit skeptical of labia reduction but so...

I was a bit skeptical of labia reduction but so happy I did it. Recovery was easy and painless. Wish I would of done this years ago. Have not lost sensitivity. Very happy:)

I was impressed with the doctors bedside manner and his professionalism at all times. I will never go to another doctor because Dr. Chasan and his staff are the best in their field.

Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

He knows what he is doing. Very confident surgeon.

Thank you so much for sharing!  I'm glad you had such a great result and didn't lose sensitivity.

I'm glad this was a success for you! Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. Do you have any recovery tips for other ladies about to embark on this journey?

Did you get my reply to your comment already? I wrote it then tried to submit and after I entered my password I was not able to tell if it went through?

I didn't! I'm sorry!

As far as recovery tips: I think I did not notice as much pain with the labia reduction because I had a mini TT, and breast re-aug at the same time. Maybe that was the key;) Important tip is to just listen to post-op instructions. The Dr knows best when it comes to that and to trust your Dr. I found it helpful after two weeks to take soaks in the bath with epson salts. Get approval from your Dr first. The worse part was probably some itching, but do not itch-it will eventually go away. Good luck, hope that will help.