The Best Surgeon - Hands Down - Del Mar, CA

To feel better - inside and out :) So happy!

To feel better - inside and out :) So happy!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

The first and most important characteristic I look for in a doctor is how patients are treated. I was referred to Dr. Marin by a good friend who promised I would be well taken care of at Marin Aesthetics. Once I met Dr. Marin, I knew he was the right doctor for me. He is kind, patient, gentle, polite and attentive - to name a few :) His staff is friendly, happy to see clients and eager to help. One attribute I love about the staff is their smiling faces when I arrive - what a warm welcome! It is obvious Marin Aesthetics are appreciative of their patients. Dr. Marin's work is brilliantly beautiful - he is precise, dedicated and takes the time to fully understand my desired result. Dr. Marin has far exceeded my hopes; he helped me find the right size of implants for my body, achieving an overall gorgeous result. I feel beautiful both inside and out. Referring Dr. Marin to family and friends is a no-brainer as I am certain they will be treated well and obtain fantastic results. It is a great feeling to know I have found my doctor for the rest of my life :) Give Marin Aesthetics a call - it is so worth it! Thank you Dr. Marin and your amazing Team!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.