Fantastic Experience - Highly Recommend - Del Mar, CA

For me having the surgery was a great experience,...

For me having the surgery was a great experience, I think the hardest part was the first consult. However there were some major learnings.

1. Be prepared to hear things you have not thought of or noticed about your own body. While nobody has perfect anatomy, the concept of "a perfect body" exists and this is what doctors study. A surgeon will likely see more flaws than you do.

2. All doctors discuss size in the consult. However some make you pick the size in the office (and that exact size goes into your body no matter what) and others offer consignment (they pick a size in the OR based on conversations, photos, sizers, etc). There is a huge difference between trying on sizers during the consult and putting an implant under your muscle. Find a doctor you trust and let him make the call during surgery - he's done this before.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marin, Shannon (nurse), Karen (practice manager) and the entire team at Ranch & Coast are top notch. Surgery was something I'd considered off an on for years but never pursued, largely out of fear. For any elective surgery to be successful everything has to be right - the doctor, his team, expectations, timing, etc. The Ranch & Coast team was supportive throughout the entire process. Prior to selecting Dr. Marin I had multiple consultations with 5 different surgeons. I was still scared going into it but could not be more pleased with the experience and my results. Dr. Marin and his team truly have the patient's best interest at heart. They spent tons of time with me, answered all my questions and were very professional.