25 Year Old, 2 Children, 450cc Silicone HP - Del Mar, CA

I'm having my BA tomorrow. My PS said we are going...

I'm having my BA tomorrow. My PS said we are going to try 375cc-425cc's HP. I'm really torn between HP and Mod+. Has anyone preferred Mod+ but PS recommends HP? If so, what was your result, were you happy? I'm getting so excited and for some strange reason don't foresee me getting much sleep tonight. Hehe :P
Hope your surgery went well!!! I am also torn between sizes. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
@Ciao510 thank you so much. It went really well. My boobs are starting to be a little more sore now but nothing unbearable.
im at day 14 450cc silicone. high profile. keep on the meds for about 4 days and sleep as much as you can. 1 week post op is when i started the real pain. bearable pain but more irritating then anything. its when your nerves start repairing themselves. my implants dont hurt anymore but the nipple sensations drive me nuts!

Surgery day

I cannot believe how Incredible Dr. Sherman and his staff are. I completely felt comfortable. They were great!

My PS actually went with 450cc in my right and 475 in my left. When I was told this my jaw literally dropped but honestly, they don't look that huge. They look exactly how I wanted them to look. I also asked him if he thought I should do Mod+ and he said he would recommend high profile for me and so far, I love them. I'm pretty tired and will update tomorrow with a new pic.
you will feel they are small at first. then to big, its frustrating. just remember that the muscle is holding that implant down. and squishing it down. mine right now i feel are to big.. there very round so far but i see change daily
How long until you noticed them get bigger? Thank you for all the heads up. It nice knowing what to expect.
Hey Mandy! Don't mean to jump into your post but there's a woman with similar before pictures as us and it took hers about 4 months to fill out. But she said her ps says they will drop a little more during her first year. It definitely made me feel better about my results because I was feeling they weren't big enough either. I'll try to find her RS name so you can see ;-) congrats and thanks for sharing your story!

One day post op

I'm in love. This overall experience has been a lot less difficult than I had originally anticipated. I don't have much pain (knock on wood) hehe. Here is a picture with out a bra, they look funny but I know it will take time for them to drop and settle.

SHOWER TIME!!!!!!

I was able to shower today!!! It felt amazing. I've went from taking two Percocet's, down to one and a Tylenol. As far as pain, I'd dare to say, there hasn't been much. I'm still very sore and have limited mobility. Its finally setting in that I have boobies! Hehe I'm so excited. They seem to have got a little bigger looking, which makes me one happy camper lol
Love your manicure. Is it French tip gel over your own nails or?? Happy recovery!
Thank you! I love French tip because they go with everything. It's a French tip gel on my own nails.
What kind of bra is that? I'm still wearing what the ps gave me. I went bra shopping and nothing felt comfortable. They look great.

3 days post op

Still haven't been experiencing much pain. I'm going to attempt to just take Tylenol for the soreness today. I'm a little concerned about my bowel movenments? Actually, there lack of. Lol I hope this isn't inappropriate to say or ask but when were you guys able to use the restroom? I'm so uncomfortable and bloated but cannot go.
Hope your recovery is going well. They look great! I'm getting 450CC on the 5th so it was nice to find your story!!
Yay! That's right around the corner. Congrats.
I'm assuming it's normal because I haven't had the chance to and I'm on my 4th day post opp.

Day 3 post op

I think my boobies are getting bigger :D

Pics for previous post

Bigger + boobs= happy girl
Wow lookin nice!
Awe, shucks! Thanks:)
I gained ten lbs after surgery from swelling and bloat. I didn't experience the bowel movement problems but I know it's normal after surgery. Drink plenty of water and maybe try a laxative or tea. I'm at day 16 now and I think I'm over the worst part. Now just stitches are bugging me.

I feel human again.

Somewhat. Lol I actually got ready today and was able to put a t-shirt and jeans on. Praise God! I have been off of my pain meds since yesterday and there isn't much pain. They do get very sore at times but nothing extreme. I did notice tho that the left side of my left boob gets numb. Is this normal? I will feel like I have an itch and when I go to rub it, I can't feel anything on my boob, I feel my fingertips touching my boob but I don't feel my boob being touched, does that make sense?
Perfectly normal. I still can't feel the bottom of my left. Your nerves are recharging. Soon you will feel more then you want to!
Oh no. How many days are you post op?
I'm at 17 now. I review daily if you wanna check out the good the bad and ugly of implants lol. I can say today I feel so much better and my boobs are soft today They still hurt but I find Tylenol twice a day and heating pads on med. helps a lot

GOT TO COCKY TODAY

I'm paying the price for over doing it. I'm hurting tonight and on top of it, I'm dealing the the numbness around my boob and now through my shoulder and arm. I felt amazing this morning and decided to blow dry my hair and try a couple pull over shirts on and didn't rest once! DO NOT DO THIS! I'm not a happy girl right now lol. Tomorrow I'm going to take advantage of all the help I have and I'm going to take it easy.

Post op day 5

Today has been a lot better than yesterday. I took it way easy and took advantage of all the help I had and did very little with my arms(except my excersizes and messages). Feel 100 times better. My nipples are starting to hurt a tinsey bit. :/

I survived the first week!

Oh boy, I can't believe it's been a week since my surgery. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Pain was minimal and as long as I stayed on top of my pain meds and used my cold packs and frozen peas, I was a happy camper. I have noticed some feeling coming back to my boobs and not exactly a "good" feeling. I feel the scar now where as before I couldn't. It feels a little like it's burning and under my boobs have the same feeling. My left side of my left boob is still somewhat numb. On a not so happy note, sleeping has become challenging because my body wants to go on it's side (I'm a stomach sleeper) and it's hard to get comfy sitting up. Also, I hate that I feel fine but still have to take it easy. I forget sometimes that I can't do certain things, for example: I was lying down and I went to lift my self up and put all my weight on my hand to get up and oh boy, it hurt! I thought I broke my boob! Lol my husband was pretty upset with me but honestly, I just forgot that I wasn't supposed to do that. Hehe. My boobs are getting way softer!!! Especially the bottom, the top still feels tight and harder. I miss holding my 1 and a half year old so bad! She always comes to me and says "mama, boobie has owwie?" Haha. I can't wait until I can squeeze her again. That's the hardest part of this whole journey! Luckily my six year old understands and hugs me ever so gently. Overall, I'm still so happy I did this. My husband is so in love with the new girls and shows it! He stares all the time! Lol heck, I can't stop staring either! Lol
Great results :) I just had my surgery 2/27. Reading your review I can find many similarities.. And I too have a 1 1/2 year old and 8 year old. I agree with you, the toughest part is not being able to pick up my little one. I wanted To post my journey on realself but I was so out of it that I wasn't able to take the pictures I wanted :( I have a few that I will post soon. Glad to see you're doing great! My PS went with mentor Hp Silicone 375cc.
Thank you so much! I'd love to see your results! We are just one day apart on surgery days:) I would have bet my life that I would have been out if it as well but luckily I felt mostly normal. Lol How are you feeling today? It's your boobs first week of life:P
you look awesome! good to hear it was worth it. Gives me boost to go for it as well.......time to make dr appoit...haha

Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

I have a stretch mark!!! Did any of you girls use anything that helped with these horrible things!!!!
For starters, your boobs look GREAT!!! Second, it's nice to finally find a review on here that the person was small like me and went with over 400cc! How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? I am going to my doc on the 17th to decide size and shape (going with silicone as we'll) and I want to be in a D cup or at least a full C but am afraid because of how small I am that it will look OVERLY fake. I love your send think I am taking them with me to see him lol!
I'm 5"7 weigh at 128 went with 400 cc silicone my suggestion go little bigger when u tri the sizers at first I was going for 375cc but went with 400 when I heal up I probably be d cup
We are about the same weight but I'm 4 inches shorter than you. It shouldn't look awkward on me though, right? Lol this is a very strenuous process and I can't wait till April 3rd when they are placed on my chest!! Thank goodness for these sites all of the reviews and women have been SO helpful!

My first Victoria's Secret trip

Measured 34DD
Those bralettes are sooo pretty! I went to go get one cuz they were on special but I guess it was only for a couple days and select colors.
Oh no! How much are they now?
I think 26 dollars

Naked boobies

I had my one week post op appointment yesterday. I seriously love my doctor and his staff so much! Technically, I was supposed to come in on Wednesday but couldn't because of other obligations and not being able to set up a babysitter. His staff worked with me and made me an appointment yesterday at 5pm, which was wonderful because my husband was able to be there. They are all so friendly and always make me feel so comfortable.

So, I did get my steri strips and tegaderm taken off my nipples yesterday. Yay! My boobs are completely naked. Hehe IT DID NOT HURT! I was nervous it was going to lol. My doctor used dissolvable stitches so I don't have to worry about getting them taken out. They do hurt a little this morning. Oddly enough, I'm happy they hurt because that means I have feeling!!!!!! CAN I GET AN AMEN?!? lol I don't have a pic right now but I will upload one later today. Also, my doctor did give me the ok to wear a normal bra but just not for long periods of time, mainly if I have a special occasion and no major push up bras and I must sleep in a sports bra. I'm more than likely going to stay in my sports bra for at least the first month and only wear a bra if hubby takes me in a date :D
Speaking of sports bras my cousin said she wore a sports bra all the time for the first two months and her breast look amazing! I think, even if my doctor says to wear a bra, I am going to stick with a sports bra for at least a month if not a little longer. Maybe it's being paranoid but I am afraid wearing a bra with underwire will do something to them lol! I am so happy your process is going so well!!! You look amazing!
I totally agree with you! I'm staying with my sports bra for at least the first month!
And thank you!! I know yours are going to look amazing too!!!!

Happy camper

Here they are in an actual bra. I only wore the bra for the purpose of this picture and returned right back to my sports bra:)

I'm going to stay in a sports bra for at least the first month even tho I got the ok to wear a normal bra. And honestly, my boobs feel better in a sports bra. When I was in the bra, I felt soreness that I don't feel when my boobs are nice and supported with my sports bra.
Looking great! I went bra shopping ten days post op and couldn't wear them. Sorts bras felt so much better. I think I am going to try to wear again now that I've dropped and fluffed
Yeah, I agree with you. Sports bras do feel a whole heck of a lot better! I'm sticking with my sports bra for right now. My bra is just going to have to sit and look pretty in my drawer hehe
hello Sofia Vergara. Looking good! lol..

Just pics.

I took pics with my iPhone so I'm going to upload them from my phone and then I'm going to write an update from my iPad because it's a whole lot easier and quicker. I just don't want y'all to think I'm not going to update hehe.

Oops!

Hahaha! I'm sorry, I pressed "save changes" instead of add photo. So here are my pics. Let's try this again....hehe
Looking good girl :)
Thanks!!! :D
Nice!!! Enjoy them.

12 days post opt

Time is flying by, I cannot believe how fast this whole process is going. I honestly don't think it's entirely hit me that I have boobies in real life, that this is not a dream. Lol

I'm really sad I didn't have time to review the past couple days because I forgot some of the things I wanted to share. Most importantly, I'm feeling great. I figured out what I did to make this healing process so smooth, are you guys ready to know the secret? Ok, here it goes... I built everything up so much in my head that when it actually happened, it wasn't that bad. Lol I totally and completely psyched myself out!!! (I'm totally joking, I'm sure my amazing surgeon had a lot to do with the amazing healing process because he even told me at my pre op I shouldn't have any pain after surgery)

I still don't lift my daughter and it's killing me inside but I'm enjoying seeing her bond with her gramme and my friends and other family members. The most frustrating part now is I feel AMAZING and I do tend to do more than I should and majorly regret it later. For example, today, without thoroughly thinking it out, I went grocery shopping, ALONE! NOT A GOOD IDEA! Because it's such a natural thing for me I didn't see how I could hurt myself and believed I'd be fine. Well, that wasn't the case. I'm sure most of you know this, as did I but it didn't cross my mind until it was too late, when you push a grocery cart especially when you are turning it or moving out of someone's way, you use your chest muscles!!!! I haven't needed any pain meds or Tylenol for some time now but after that proceeding I took two Tylenol. LESSONED LEARNED!!

Overall, there isn't much to update on. My scars seem to be healing rather nicely, in my opinion. But then again, it could be that whole built up thing I do and I thought they'd look monstrous and scary! Lol They are getting itchy and during times of the day they do tend to be sore! OH YAY! I just remembered something I wanted to share that could maybe be helpful to someone. My nipples are so different right now, my left nipple is hypersensitive and it's almost painful just to barely touch and my right nipple doesn't have much feeling at all. I'm assuming this is normal. I've read about girls having one or the other and it being completely normal. I'm not freaking out or anything because I feel like there's nothing to really worry about. They are two different boobs and I'm just figuring they are healing differently. Do you guys think I should be worried or contact my doc? I don't want to be to nonchalant either.

Hmmmm, let's see, I'm trying to think if there's anything else you guys would find interesting or helpful.
Oh yeah, also my nipples are not even. As I'm sure you guys can see in the pictures. They are dropping at different speeds(I think the left one is dropping faster) so hopefully when they are finished my nipples will even out. Although, my before boobs had uneven nipples so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, lol. My left nipple is also bigger so it messes with me when I'm looking at my boobs. Lol but anyways, it's no biggie. I know I'm only 12 days post opt and I have to wait until 6 mons to a year for them to be completely done dropping, fluffing and for swelling to subside entirely.

Alrighty guys, sorry for the novel. I sure do hope that someone finds this helpful and not dreadful lol. I'm a Chatty Cathy! I apologize but on my defense, I have been locked up inside most of this healing process and I don't get to talk much until my husband gets home and he can only take so much. Haha. See there I go again! Did I mention I also have a hard time with goodbyes?! Lol ok, ok, I'm joking now. Seriously tho, if anyone has any specific questions or concerns please please, feel free to ask and/or express away!
Hi mandy...hope you are OK, enjoing your new body?
Hey girl! How is everything going with your new girls? Are they dropping and fluffing more?
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon