54 Years Old - Pearl Fractional Laser on Face - Deerpark, IL

I had deep wrinkles from sun exposure and having...

I had deep wrinkles from sun exposure and having fair skin didn't help. I chose laser treatment because I did not want to look different, just better. The procedure itself was extremely painful. All of the painkillers and topical numbing creams could not possibly take away the pain of having boiling water shooting tiny holes in your skin, but it does work. The 2 weeks following was very tedious, soaking your face in vinegar and water, washing your hands constantly. You have to be very patient. Let your body do it's job getting rid of the top layer of skin. You can not pick, scratch or rub your skin, but the results for me are amazing.
I'm 59 and that is how my face looks! I've been debating about having CO2 laser done. You look amazing! I am definitely leaning towards doing it!
You look incredible! Thank you for sharing.
Your results look amazing! I have skin like yours was before your treatment and want to have CO2 laser. If I have it done on a Friday, do you think by the following Monday (10 days) going back to work would be possible?
Dr. Gulcher

The price was reasonable, but there was not a lot of hand holding. I did my own research and they were skimpy on the aftercare products. The doctor was very sweet, but her assistant was non responsive.