54 Years Old - Pearl Fractional Laser on Face - Deerpark, IL

I had deep wrinkles from sun exposure and having...

I had deep wrinkles from sun exposure and having fair skin didn't help. I chose laser treatment because I did not want to look different, just better. The procedure itself was extremely painful. All of the painkillers and topical numbing creams could not possibly take away the pain of having boiling water shooting tiny holes in your skin, but it does work. The 2 weeks following was very tedious, soaking your face in vinegar and water, washing your hands constantly. You have to be very patient. Let your body do it's job getting rid of the top layer of skin. You can not pick, scratch or rub your skin, but the results for me are amazing.
Dr. Gulcher

The price was reasonable, but there was not a lot of hand holding. I did my own research and they were skimpy on the aftercare products. The doctor was very sweet, but her assistant was non responsive.

Your results look amazing! I have skin like yours was before your treatment and want to have CO2 laser. If I have it done on a Friday, do you think by the following Monday (10 days) going back to work would be possible?
Fabulous results! Thank you for your objective review, very helpful.
Amazing
Wow. Your results are beyond stunning! You look about 25 years younger with that beautiful skin. Was your doctor a dermatologist or a surgeon? The pain you describe has definitely given me a HUGE pause about seeking this treatment. I have crepey, loose skin next to my mouth, but seeing how the laser tightened and smoothed your skin ... it's just incredible. Is Pearl Fractional Laser a form of CO2? It sounds a bit like MixTo (microfractional) CO2 laser - which I had done on my face in 2010. Unfortunately, due to lack of after-care and NO antibiotic having been prescribed, I contracted a staph infection that nearly killed me. I ended up posting my story right here - with photos. It was so traumatic that I just don't know if I could see myself beet red, blistered, peeling and all that - ever again! Thanks for sharing your success here.
It is a form of CO2 Laser. I was prescribed antibiotic. If you are worried about the painful procedure, you can find a doctor that will put you in a twighlight and you will not feel it. My face was red/ pink for a month. But makeup covered it up pretty well after 2 weeks. I never blisterd, but the peeling is tedious and you cannot pick or peel, I would find someone that is reputable. My doctor was neither a surgeon or dermatologist. Just an RN who specialized in laser treatments. I recommend it if you have the time and patience to follow after care procedures tediously. Good Luck!
Wonderful results, simply amazing!! Looks like all you needed was one treatment, are you planning for anymore?
No, I an happy so far with the results. We will see how things looks a year from now, but it was not an easy journey. And you need the time off, which I was lucky to have.