80 Plus Units of Day Sport at $15 Each and Poor Results - Dedham, MA

46 yo male, with developing crows feet. Decided...

46 yo male, with developing crows feet. Decided to get Botox. Dr David in Dedham, MA- a BCCS recommended dysport. I. said great lets do it. Started with 15 units each side. After 2 weeks, and not seeing much results I went back. He did another 15 in each side. Two Weeks later, and again not much results. I went back, and dr. David did 10 more each side. I spent over $1200 for just the crows feet area with poor results. I did not go back. My first experience with injections and I was very dissappointed. What could have happened? I have an function in March that I'll need to look my best for, and want to do something. Any suggestions!
I agreed that you should try something else. Maybe Dysport is not effective for you. I had the same problem with Botox, and then I tried Dysport and I'm loving it.
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry you spent so much  money (and time) for no results!  You might want to try Botox instead.  A lot of RealSelf users have reported that if one doesn't work for you, the other one usually will.  Since Botox is more popular in general, I could only find this Q&A for the reverse situation- Botox resistance- but the info is still interesting:

Dr. David

The doctor seemed to know what he was doing, but I think his focus is vaso lipo. His assistant mixed up the dysport solution.