Don't Pay a Professional! - Decatur, GA

Hi there- I have been trying for years to fix my...

Hi there-
I have been trying for years to fix my skin...smoked for 15 years, laid in the sun with baby oil, worked in bars for many years. My skin had taken a toll.
I had paid (like a fool) $2400 for painful IPL treatments that helped somewhat with redness but by no means a miracle cure.
The guy lied up and down but that is another story. I did not even go to my last appointment.
After much research, I recently purchased a red Baby Quasar.
After only a few at-home treatments, my skin is becoming actually lovely! After the first time of using, I really noticed a difference. Softer skin, pores smaller, glowing, etc.
After the third time of using, I actually went out with only a light dusting of Bare Minerals veil. Now, I am the person who normally has to use full coverage Dermablend, the most coverage you can get in makeup, before I will even set foot outside of the house.
My usually oily skin is not too bad anymore.
The Quasars can really dry out your skin, so make sure that you moisturize well before and after using. Even then, you may experience some dryness.
Probably any led therapy light will work well, but the BQ received great reviews for durability, etc. That is why I purchased it, and worth every penny.
Perhaps no miracle cure, but nice results for being painless.
I am also combining this with derma roller (not painless) but only have done it once since it is no fun.

The baby Quasars can retail for as much as $450, but I am the coupon queen, so I found a great deal. Drugstore.com was selling them for $399. I then used a "New Member" coupon. I think it was WELCOME20 for an additional 20% off, resulting in about $316 with free shipping. Before I purchased, I logged onto Drugstore.com through Ebates.com to receive 12 1/2% cash back. Grand total: $278 tax free.
No, I do not work for anybody but like to share when I find a great product.
Don't pay someone else to do these treatments. The results are not permanent so the upkeep will be pricey.
Cheers!

On-prescription acne skin care products are the ones that are rbrscpieed by a dermatologist. This can include ointments that can be applied on the affected area or oral antibiotics or just any topical treatment. Dermatologist could also suggest a minor surgical procedure to remove the contents of pustules. However, never try to squeeze or do this by yourself, it can lead to permanent damage of your skin. Your doctor could also prescribe a hormone-based treatment (since hormonal changes are also known to cause acne). Such acne skin care products are known to be very effective in some cases. So, with all those acne skin care products, tackling acne is not that difficult.

Nice post. Its helpful check some of this cellulite sydney you may find valuable articles that might help your bothered skin.
No pain whatsoever...just a bit warm at times. Certainly not enough heat to complain about, anyway. I use it every other day starting last week and already see a marked improvement.
I will keep you guys updated!

That's cool. And at home probably saves money. Updates are great.

-Britt

Hi breitigirl,

Wow an at home product that did that great a job is awesome. Does it take much time to use and do you have any pain? Please keep us undated.

Thanks,