Know It is Late but Want to Share my Exprience 4 Days Post Op - Decatur, AL

I am so happy so far with my results, from what I...

I am so happy so far with my results, from what I have peeked at. I did not get to lose the amount of weight that I wanted to before the surgery but I do have the outcome that I wanted.

The thing that has suprised me the most is I know that I have a high tolerance for pain but I have been in NO pain. I am serious, I have been afraid that it would just hit me all of a sudden but it hasn't. I have my surgery Mon May 9,2011 and today is 5/13/11. I am about to head to the PS office in about 10 mins and I am hoping he removes my drains but I believe I might have to deal with the for the weekend.

I will be posting pics but I am sad that I didn't take any before pic (didn't want to remember).

Today is Sunday day 7 he removed one drain friday...

Today is Sunday day 7 he removed one drain friday can not wait until I get the rest out I want a shower!! By the way I love my tummy and my belly button is so cute. Still haven't been in pain I am so happy I feel like a dream has came true.

Decatur Plastic Surgeon

I have had past experience in high school with a BR and he is still the same caring concerned DR. He even called from his home to check on me at home the night after the surgery.