Know It is Late but Want to Share my Exprience 4 Days Post Op - Decatur, AL

I am so happy so far with my results, from what I...

I am so happy so far with my results, from what I have peeked at. I did not get to lose the amount of weight that I wanted to before the surgery but I do have the outcome that I wanted.

The thing that has suprised me the most is I know that I have a high tolerance for pain but I have been in NO pain. I am serious, I have been afraid that it would just hit me all of a sudden but it hasn't. I have my surgery Mon May 9,2011 and today is 5/13/11. I am about to head to the PS office in about 10 mins and I am hoping he removes my drains but I believe I might have to deal with the for the weekend.

I will be posting pics but I am sad that I didn't take any before pic (didn't want to remember).

Today is Sunday day 7 he removed one drain friday...

Today is Sunday day 7 he removed one drain friday can not wait until I get the rest out I want a shower!! By the way I love my tummy and my belly button is so cute. Still haven't been in pain I am so happy I feel like a dream has came true.

Decatur Plastic Surgeon

I have had past experience in high school with a BR and he is still the same caring concerned DR. He even called from his home to check on me at home the night after the surgery.

Did you have a TT or a mini TT?? Very weird you don't have pain after TT
I am so happy for you:) I am 12 days PO and I never had any pain either! If anything it is uncomfertable at times and restricting but not painful! The only thing that is frustrating for me is the swelling and the fact that my Pre Op clothes don't fit:( I am expecting to have this problem for at least 1-2 months but I hope I'm lucky and go back to size sooner!
I am interested in getting a Tummy Tuck and was wondering if you could tell me the Doctors name that did your surgery in Decatur, AL
Yay, you have a new tummy! At least you are one drain down! Glad to hear your recovery is going well this early on.

Wow that is amazingly good news.  No pain is everyone's dream with this process.

You are doing so well for less than a week post op:)   Do keep us up to date on your progress....and yes pictures would be wonderful.

Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf.