TT with Muscle Repair, Breast Lift with Aug, and Lipo of Back and Flanks - Decatur, AL

Improved self image, have 4 children (21,20,19,18)...

Improved self image, have 4 children (21,20,19,18) Looking forward to new body and clothes fitting better. I am 5'6 and 190lbs, 39 years of age I am hoping to have a more proportioned body by have a breast lift with augmentation, I am a 38 B and I am hoping for a 38 D. I am hoping for a more contoured back along with a TT which will give me a flatter and more youthful abdomen

Pre Opt Appointment

I am down to single digits now (5 days and counting). My surgery is scheduled for 6 August 2013. I am really anxious to get it over with hopefully without any complications. I had my pre opt appointment today 1 August 2013. Dr. Telepun went over all patient consent forms and what to expect the day of surgery. After having my appointment with him, I had to register with the hospital for my overnight stay and do some lab work. I took about 3 hours to get everything done.

I am 3 days post opt

I feel awful right now but I hope it is just the effects of surgery. I can see the results of the lipo, but I'm extremely sore. I hope that I will feel better tomorrow. I feel swelling in my breast and abdomen.
Decatur Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Telepun is very informative and knowledgeable of his surgical skills. His office staff is very friendly and supportive.

Good luck! I'm not sure you if you found the "August tummy tuckers 2013 thread" but thought I'd mention it. Just type it in the search bar and join us! :-)
Good luck!

Thanks for starting your story! Here's a great post by JenBob about her MM experience.

Please keep us posted!