Smartlipo Results - Dearborn, MI

I had my procedure done on 5/24/13 on my abs and...

I had my procedure done on 5/24/13 on my abs and love handles. I worked out everyday before smart Lipo but was having trouble eliminating my stomach fat. I was told that u would be able to return back to work 3 days after. I Could not leave the couch for over a week because it hurt so bad to move. My bruising has started to dissolve but now I have a small lump below my bellybutton that hurts when I touch it. I was suppose to have a checkup but the doctor hardly ever makes time to see me. I had no instructions for care afterwards.....my results get better day by day but now I'm afraid that this lump will be there forever!!! Any suggestions? I've used a heating pad a few times.
No after care instructions? That's terrible! I was told not to use a heating pad or cold pack for at least 10 days after. I was also told to first do a needle-like massage with your fingertips 4x a day after the second day, then after 10 days do a deep massage, like with a hand held massager. The most important thing I've learned from the doctor and reading these reviews is that you have to be patient and wait for up to 3 months for results and 6 months for final results. Best of luck, you look great though!!
Thanks! I will have to buy a massager :) hoping things heal quickly!!!
Ok so I just went to the doctor he told me that I should NOT be using a heating pad at all. The lumps I have are normal and are expected to go away within a week or so. He wants me to move around as much as possible and continue with my walking at the gym. I have been told that it is normal to feel pain, tingling, and lumps within the first 4-6 weeks. I go in for another checkup this Friday just to make sure that I have no fluid build up. :)

This morning

Woke up feeling much better, still a little sore in some spots but overall the bruising is going away! My stomach and love handles look so different! I love it so far! :)

This morning

I'm wondering if you are still wearing your compression garment. I had mine done on 5/9/13 and I'm still sore in areas and I'm still wearing my garment during the day. It's still swollen and I'm wondering if maybe the garment is making it worse.
I am still wearing my garnment. I'm still sore in spots also. My doctor recommended lots of exercise. I already weightlifted 6x a week so I'm struggling to stay away from the weights. If u are still sore u may want to keep wearing the garment. I have noticed that I'm tender in spots but this is normal. It takes up to 6 months to fully heal. I also wear my garment all day everyday..if u disregaurd the garment u may be left with lumps.
I'm still sore and its 6 weeks!! I can't believe how long this is taking to heal. I'm definitely still swollen. I'm just wondering how much flatter my stomach will look. I don't know how much bigger the swelling is making me. I'm really wondering. ..I'm wearing the garment during the day because its much more comfortable because it protects my stomach from things rubbing against it. At night when i take off my garment and I'm wearing my nightie and the fabric just moves it hurts me that's how sensitive my stomach is. ..but I sleep without it cuz I couldn't stand sleeping with it anymore. .I needed to feel free and not sweaty. I wonder when the soreness goes away.my doctor made it sound that after three months you see the final result but I'm beginning to doubt it.

4 weeks out

Slowing healing. Beginning to bruise in some spots other than that I'm good. :) July 16 is my first vellasmooth treatment very excited!
How many inches did u lose? And how many pounds?
I have lost 3 jean sizes and 6 pounds.
Oh my gosh, that's awesome! That gives me even more motivation! I've been lightly exercising and my doctor told me on I'm now cleared to go back to full intensity, so I'm hoping my results will really start to show:)

Week 5

My soreness is almost gone! Exercising has helped me a lot! I'm still wearing my garment to enhance my results. Not used to seeing my stomach this flat! Can't wait to see more, my first vella smooth treatment is on July 16th :)
I would be really happy if my results ended up anything like yours! I'm back to full intensity for exercise and hit 3 weeks post op today.
:-0 wow that is great. Hey you don't happen to have a before side photo do you?
I do have side photos I will add them

side shots

You look around my age, how old are you? I'm considering getting this done.
I am 20
Thanks! It didn't look that bad from the side before, but you must be thrilled when you put on a fitted shirt now

results!

I'm back to normal! Feeling great :)!
Let us know how the Vella Smooth goes. The Dr I had a consult with want to do something like that after the procedure too but i am nervous have read mixed reviews. Would love your honesty
I will let you know asap :)
Can you still see your scars? From the incisions?

side

I have lost 3 jean sizes!
I'm curious..I did only my abs not my love handles. They were bothering me too but the doc said its a whole different area and would cost me an additional few thousand dollars. Was that area painful after the procedure? Did you see a major improvement on that area? Is it as painful as the stomach area?
My sides were not as painful. I do have a little bruising on my side though. Yes I have noticed that I'm getting a smoother look.
I'm asking about smartlipo on the sides. Not as painful?

nice flat stomach!

1 day after first vella smooth!
You look GREAT!!!! I just had my surgery yesterday and yes in bed and in pain lol. I got my upper, lower and waist (love handles) done. How soon did you start working out after your surgery?
4 weeks after
Damn girl.. that came out great. Good for you!

love it!

My stomach and sides are so flat!
Update please!!!!!

5 months later

Awesome! Front view? Your pics make me less nervous about going ahead with the procedure!
I was sore and down for almost two months! Just make sure you have nothing serious planned or a job that requires you to lift. Its worth it, but I was afraid at first!!! :)

update!

9 months later, still leaning out and full of muscle!

update!

9 months later! Still leaning out & full of muscle :)

update!

9 months later! Leaning out & full of muscle. :)
Did your lump go away? I had mine done two weeks ago and my lower ab is still numb and sore with a huge lump across the lower ab. It doesn't look like it's improving. It looks like a hard muffin top and it's freaking me out. Any feedback from you will be greatly appreciated .
It took almost 6 months for my lump to go away now its smooth. Make sure you get vella smooth done or that lump will never go away! I got 9 treatments. I also did not fully heal for about 6 months
Thank you so much for the tip. I have to look into vella. My doctor did not offer nor provide this service.

9 months later :)

9 months later

Update
You look great.
Did you do messages either by yourself or professionally?
Professional