Smartlipo Results - Dearborn, MI

I had my procedure done on 5/24/13 on my abs and...

I had my procedure done on 5/24/13 on my abs and love handles. I worked out everyday before smart Lipo but was having trouble eliminating my stomach fat. I was told that u would be able to return back to work 3 days after. I Could not leave the couch for over a week because it hurt so bad to move. My bruising has started to dissolve but now I have a small lump below my bellybutton that hurts when I touch it. I was suppose to have a checkup but the doctor hardly ever makes time to see me. I had no instructions for care afterwards.....my results get better day by day but now I'm afraid that this lump will be there forever!!! Any suggestions? I've used a heating pad a few times.

This morning

Woke up feeling much better, still a little sore in some spots but overall the bruising is going away! My stomach and love handles look so different! I love it so far! :)

This morning

4 weeks out

Slowing healing. Beginning to bruise in some spots other than that I'm good. :) July 16 is my first vellasmooth treatment very excited!

Week 5

My soreness is almost gone! Exercising has helped me a lot! I'm still wearing my garment to enhance my results. Not used to seeing my stomach this flat! Can't wait to see more, my first vella smooth treatment is on July 16th :)

side shots

results!

I'm back to normal! Feeling great :)!

side

I have lost 3 jean sizes!

nice flat stomach!

1 day after first vella smooth!

love it!

My stomach and sides are so flat!

5 months later

update!

9 months later, still leaning out and full of muscle!

update!

9 months later! Still leaning out & full of muscle :)

update!

9 months later! Leaning out & full of muscle. :)

9 months later :)

9 months later

Update
Jackson Plastic Surgeon