Smartlipo Results - Dearborn, MI

I had my procedure done on 5/24/13 on my abs and...

I had my procedure done on 5/24/13 on my abs and love handles. I worked out everyday before smart Lipo but was having trouble eliminating my stomach fat. I was told that u would be able to return back to work 3 days after. I Could not leave the couch for over a week because it hurt so bad to move. My bruising has started to dissolve but now I have a small lump below my bellybutton that hurts when I touch it. I was suppose to have a checkup but the doctor hardly ever makes time to see me. I had no instructions for care afterwards.....my results get better day by day but now I'm afraid that this lump will be there forever!!! Any suggestions? I've used a heating pad a few times.

This morning

Woke up feeling much better, still a little sore in some spots but overall the bruising is going away! My stomach and love handles look so different! I love it so far! :)

This morning

4 weeks out

Slowing healing. Beginning to bruise in some spots other than that I'm good. :) July 16 is my first vellasmooth treatment very excited!

Week 5

My soreness is almost gone! Exercising has helped me a lot! I'm still wearing my garment to enhance my results. Not used to seeing my stomach this flat! Can't wait to see more, my first vella smooth treatment is on July 16th :)

side shots

results!

I'm back to normal! Feeling great :)!

side

I have lost 3 jean sizes!

nice flat stomach!

1 day after first vella smooth!

love it!

My stomach and sides are so flat!

5 months later

update!

9 months later, still leaning out and full of muscle!

update!

9 months later! Still leaning out & full of muscle :)

update!

9 months later! Leaning out & full of muscle. :)

9 months later :)

9 months later

Update
Dr Sampson

You look great.
Did you do messages either by yourself or professionally?
Professional
Did your lump go away? I had mine done two weeks ago and my lower ab is still numb and sore with a huge lump across the lower ab. It doesn't look like it's improving. It looks like a hard muffin top and it's freaking me out. Any feedback from you will be greatly appreciated .
It took almost 6 months for my lump to go away now its smooth. Make sure you get vella smooth done or that lump will never go away! I got 9 treatments. I also did not fully heal for about 6 months
Thank you so much for the tip. I have to look into vella. My doctor did not offer nor provide this service.
Awesome! Front view? Your pics make me less nervous about going ahead with the procedure!
I was sore and down for almost two months! Just make sure you have nothing serious planned or a job that requires you to lift. Its worth it, but I was afraid at first!!! :)
Update please!!!!!
You look GREAT!!!! I just had my surgery yesterday and yes in bed and in pain lol. I got my upper, lower and waist (love handles) done. How soon did you start working out after your surgery?
4 weeks after
Damn girl.. that came out great. Good for you!
Thank you girl! Deff worth the money
I'm curious..I did only my abs not my love handles. They were bothering me too but the doc said its a whole different area and would cost me an additional few thousand dollars. Was that area painful after the procedure? Did you see a major improvement on that area? Is it as painful as the stomach area?
My sides were not as painful. I do have a little bruising on my side though. Yes I have noticed that I'm getting a smoother look.
I'm asking about smartlipo on the sides. Not as painful?
It was just as painful :(
I wish I would have done it all together.Now I not in the mood of going thru it all again
I live near Dearborn and i read all of the blogging about Masri clinic is that where you went?
I have reaction treatments which is similar to vella. I had 3 done. The first was the most painful since it was 6 weeks post op. Was still very sore. But I never got bruising from it. Maybe she used a very strong setting. I think they can control it. But I'm usually more sore and swollen for a couple of days after the treatment. Then it gets better and smoother than before. She told me that usually after the fourth treatment you see a drastic improvement. I hope it's true. I'm going for the fourth next week. It usually hurts the most in the beginning of the treatment and then after a few minutes I get used to the sensation. It does feel like pinching though.I'm wondering, is your skin tight or there are some looser areas?
My skin is overall tight. I think that is why it was hurting so bad. It was on the lowest setting
Are these treatments at additional cost to you guys? My doctor hasn't suggested these treatments.
My doctor includes six treatments with the procedure without additional cost.
I got 9 for free. He didn't give me more than that because he's giving me a discount on my implants
I have my 6 week follow up tomorrow, I think I'm going to ask about it.