Second Nasal Surgery Needed - Dearborn, MI

Four yerars ago I sustained a nasal bone fracture...

Four yerars ago I sustained a nasal bone fracture from a fall. Initial surgery was performed a few weeks later. However, my breathing and smell was never the same after this surgery. I was taking allergy medications and nasal spray without any relief and my nose didn't seem to have any support. I decided to see Dr. Michael Carron and I was glad I did. Dr. Carron performed a complete functional rhinoplasty with a cartilage graft. He had top correct areas in the nose from the previous surgery. Within a few days after the packing was gone, I was amazed how well I could breath and smell. And it gets better as time passes with more healing. Experiencing this made me realize just how bad the function of my nose really was. Amazing! And my nose looks much better also. Thank you Dr. Carron!
Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Carron treats a patient with respect and dignity. He is very professional and seems to care about the outcome of the surgery as if it were his own face he was working on.

Hooray for being able to breathe! Did your doctor harvest the cartilage from your ear or rib?