Dr. Michael Carron is a GREAT Choice! - Dearborn, MI

I am extremely satisfied with the rhinoplasty and...

I am extremely satisfied with the rhinoplasty and sinus surgery that Dr. Michael Carron preformed on me. After an unsuccessful surgery, performed by another doctor, only a few years ago, that actually created more problems for the structure of my nose, Dr. Carron was able to correct those issues, improve the structure of my nose and drastically improve my breathing, all while making it symmetrical and incredibly beautiful.
After meeting him just once, I felt comfortable and completely confident that he would be able to help me. He is an extremely professional and likable doctor who knows how to treat his patients with respect and calm patients nerves.
It has been almost six months since my surgery and feel such a great relief everyday with how much easier it is to breathe. I can’t remember the last time I have been able to breathe through my nose without feeling suffocated. Dr. Carron followed up with me to make sure my recovery was going well and reaffirmed the lasting results I would continue to see.
I would definitely recommend him to my closest family and friends.
Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your review! I am considering Dr. Carron for a consultation but I live in Chicago. I don't mind investing the time and effort in getting to him if he's the best. I would love if you could share some photos of your before and afters or an update on how your nose has settled. Thanks so much, again! It really helps to hear about real results from real patients.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.

how wonderful that you're able to breathe at last! Thanks for sharing with us.