Kinda Worth It - Dearborn, Michigan

I've done this treatment 6 times and every...

I've done this treatment 6 times and every time I go back to get my next treatment done I would definitely complain about my results. I saw that there were some areas where there were strong dark hair still growing and some areas with no hair. I'll admit it was worth it, but I'm a higher Aimer and expected more. I was doing full body, everything! After my 6th treatment it was clear that I had 70% hair reduction (not removal). When my results weren't going well I told my doc and she said it was my hormones fault, not hers, and that I may need more treatments. They take no responsibility all they want is your money guys, trust me. TIP: after your treatments, do not, I repeat, do not shave!! To maintain your good results, shave only when you know you have another treatment, but when you're completely done with all treatments you should use wax for those loose ones!

All they want is your money guys. Theyre all going to say " yes it's so effective, it's great" but when your results vary from others theyll say it's your hormones fault.

Sorry to hear that you didn't get the results you had in mind. From what I have read (which is very limited, mind you) hair reduction is usually what is expected. I think its rare a person gets total removal of all hair.

Do you mind me asking how long it has been since you finished your treatments? I'm just curious if the 70% reduction you see is right after you have finished, or if its been a few months, years, etc.