Subtile Effects - DC

I am not certain this is better than Thermage....

I am not certain this is better than Thermage. I've had both done. Ultherapy is a bit more expensive but goes deeper in your skin layers- in fact they avoid certain nerve centers in the face so you know that's true. Anyone expecting a dramatic change from either of these procedures is going to be disappointed. You might notice a slight tightening but the real effect here is to build collagen so you won't wrinkle as soon as you otherwise might. Also these procedure's need to be done yearly (at least) along with an occasional CO-2 treatment. It can be very expensive over the course of 5 or 6 years. But if your putting off a 15K face lift. Its well worth it if you can afford it. I get my most dramatic effect from CO-2 treatments. Your skin looks amazing for at least 6 months and definitely tightens. But time goes by and you need it again. But the combination of treatments seems most effective. The Ultherapy is a very smart thing to do if you family tends to facially wrinkle like a spoiling apple (mine does). Not the fine lined wrinkling that is easier to disguise. By building deeper fresh collagen ( I believe) you can delay this for a good long while. I think most doctor see this as a fact with their patients, although everyone's face and skin is different.
For me my face felt tight for several weeks and my pre jowls pulled up a bit. I'm getting my temples and forehead done next week. I will repost in a few months.
Thank you for sharing your experience on this treatment with us.
drew Varino

hes great, so is his staff.