It's All About Me - Daytona Beach, FL

I came to a point in my life that I told myself I...

I came to a point in my life that I told myself I want to look in the mirror and see a gorgeous woman who could put on any swimsuit, dress, pair of jean and tee shirt and walk out the door knowing I look amazing. So I began to walk everyday which lead to running 4 miles 4 days a week over 9 months. Lost 70 pounds. I knew from reading about Plastic Surgery you should be at a weight that you can keep off before you have a Tummy Tuck.

So over the next couple months I kept running, eating right and then it was all about ME. The experience I had was wonderful. I'm 7 weeks post-op now and guess what, I feel great and look GORGEOUS.  Take this time to let yourself heal. I really just did very little over 6 weeks and now I am back to walking and taking care of my family and enjoying ME.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lentz did everything he said he would do for me and was there for me every step of the way. Not to mention his staff was excellent also. I looked on the internet for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Carl Lentz who is in the local area so he was my first and really only consultation. Why my only consultation you may ask, well from the consultation to reading over all the information he and his staff gave me, I was very confident that this was who would "Perfect, the woman I new I was looking for". He asked me what I was looking to achieve. He asked me about myself and even told me about himself and how he became to be a Plastic Surgeon. I could tell he really loved what he does for his patients. Mostly he made me feel comfortable and confident that this would be who I would have do my Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation. His staff is caring, informative, and will answer ANY question or concerns you may have. I was able to speak to a patient who had the same procedures I was having done and that helped so much also. Looking back I wish I wouldn't have read so much "Stuff " on the internet because you really just need to ask Dr. Lentz he really has the answers your looking for. Just follow his instructions and really just take care of you for the first 4 weeks after your surgery.