Dr. Lentz, Ethical and Creative - Daytona Beach, FL

I had a mole growing in my eyebrow. I decided to...

I had a mole growing in my eyebrow. I decided to have it removed and decided to approach three surgeons for opinions. The first two explained that removing the mole would be very tricky and could leave a scar. They quoted me prices in the $2,500 to $3,800 range if I remember correctly. I walked into Dr Lentz's office and he demonstrated his ethical nature and creativity. He immediately said, "I think you will be trading the unsightly mole for a scar. I have a better idea. Let me shave it off. This will not make it go away, but will get you years of no longer noticing it." He also said he could take off three other moles the same way. I asked how much. $600. I was very skeptical and worried to let him do something the other two surgeons had not even mentioned as an option. I had been told Dr. Lentz was very good, so I let him do the procedure which he did that day. Wow. Fantastic result. Six weeks later, you would hardly know the mole was embedded in the eyebrow . The other moles we not only gone, to this day I cannot tell you where they were. The point is Dr. Lentz is NOT one of those people who "only have a hammer and treat everything as a nail". His creative approach solved my problem in a much more effective manner. No worry about a scar, mole no longer an issue. I strongly recommend using Dr. Lentz. I have been using his services for Botox and fillers for years now. I will be using his services for facial plastic surgery in the future. He is very very good.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic. Very professional. Explains what he is doing. Has that vital artistic part of his skill set, that makes him so good.

Thanks for sharing your story, Leo. Glad you're happy with your results! Did you have to shave your eyebrow to get to the mole?