Upper and Lower Lid Surgery with Erbium YAG Laser Orbital and Full Face -Daytona Beach, FL

Preparing for my upcoming surgery and I have been...

Preparing for my upcoming surgery and I have been reading the reviews. I am excited and apprehensive at the same time. At 48 I am tired of looking tired all the time and am hoping this will do the trick at removing the sag and bags. I hope to post picture of my progress and share any tips or tricks with you all as many have shared here.. HUGS & Thank you all for sharing your experiences, it has been helpful in guiding me towards my choice.
Dr. Curtis J. Schalit

So far loving this Doctor and his staff. I attended one of his facial seminars and found him to be down to earth and very informative and up to date on many on the latest procedures. During my consult he listened to my concerns and didn't try to push additional procedures on me. His office staff have been helpful in answering any questions I may have in regards to the surgery and financial obligations..

Checking in on you....how are you doing? Hoping for the best for you!!
Thinking of you, best of everything tomorrow!

Good luck tomorrow!!

Beat wishes on your surgery and a speedy recovery.. you appear young and beautiful in your before pic!!, cant wait to see you in your after pics:) take care
When I first saw your photo, I thought it was the AFTER picture! You are already look gorgeous! After this, you will probably look 25 years old! LOL! Best of luck to you!
Best of everything to you! You must be so excited. I am prepping for mine too. I just ordered anica Montana, bromelain and a wedge pillow for sleeping. Looking forward to your progress. Thank you for sharing.
I have to stop by my health food store and see if they have the Anica Montana in stock. The doctors office gave me a personalized treatment plan book to read with a list of stuff to get. I had my pre-op visit yesterday with the patient coordinator she was very helpful
Thank you for posting, looking forward to seeing your results! Very best of luck and good health and healing!
You're going to be so happy after it's done. Good luck!

Good luck on your upcoming surgery!  Keep us posted :)