Loving my New Look - Daytona Beach, FL

When I hit 50 years old I had a few things on my...

When I hit 50 years old I had a few things on my to do list. I have always wanted larger breasts. I found Dr. Lentz through a friend who had the procedure and she was thrilled. I made an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Lentz and I was hooked. He was professional yet made me feel comfortable. He described the procedure and the best option for me. His Office staff and nurses are the best! Everyone was helpful and nice. After the procedure they called me at home to make sure I was feeling okay. I was surprised that I was not in any pain and only took over the counter pain relief for the first few days. The feeling is more of a slight discomfort and a strange tingling by week one. I just had my 8 week check up and I am thrilled with my outcome. Dr Lentz is an amazing Surgeon and Man. I should have had this procedure 10 years ago.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lentz and his Staff are amazing.

I'm glad you're so happy with your result! What sort of implants did you go with?

Dr. Lentz suggested I go with the Mentor Siltex Round High Profile Gel. I am so happy I went with these, they feel and look very natural. :)