$3000 For Ultherapy - Not Much Difference - Daytona Beach, FL

After about a year's worth of research and...

After about a year's worth of research and hesitation, I finally decided to take the plunge and have my face and neck treated with Ulthera. Although I've always worn sunscreen and used good skincare products and fillers/botos, due to weight loss and cancer treatment at a young age, I had very early sagging neck skin and had a mini neck lift at 33 to address that issue. Well, I'm now 40, and noticing a tiny of bit of sagging reappearing, but am definitely not ready for a revision necklift. So, Ulthera seemed the thing to do.

As for pain level, it was definitely tolerable, with a few intense zaps here and there. I had no numbing cream or meds at all and had absolutely no issue with pain.

It's now been nearly five months, and I'm really not seeing much of an improvement. I was hoping to at least have a bit of facial tightening to smooth the beginning stages of crinkly cheek skin and smoothing of the neck/under chin area, but I've compared photos (that I took myself) and don't see much. I know that some folks have had excellent results, but I wasn't one of them, unfortunately.
At this point, I feel like this was a waste of money, and wish I'd just saved all that cash for another necklift/facelift.
Ulthera

Nurse practitioner is excellent and really knows her stuff - I've been to her for years for filler and other services and trust her expertise wholeheartedly. The poor results with Ulthera are a combination of the technology and it just not working for me - not anything she did or didn't do. She made the procedure comfortable and explained it thoroughly, and emailed to check up on me afterward. I absolutely recommend this practice and give them five stars. However, I'm not so sure Ultherapy deserves the same.

That is great that the procedure wasn't uncomfortable at all for you. What a bummer you haven't noticed any changes though. :-/ Did you have any swelling or redness immediately following the treatment?