Vaser Lipo Complete Thighs - Dayton, OH

I am 45 and have large legs and a small waist....

I am 45 and have large legs and a small waist. It's been a lifelong struggle to buy clothing that fits. About 15 years ago I went to see a plastic surgeon about getting lipo. In the end, he took my money and left me with NO RESULTS, other than my cellulite looked a 1000 times worst and my skin was all wavy. I was devastated by this experience and thought I would just live with my body. As the years went on, it has been harder and harder to find clothing, especially with current styles. So I prayed and decided that I would try again. This time, I went to three different doctors and asked a lot of questions. My lipo was done on Sept. 17, 2013. I took the pain meds they gave me and told myself that I was going to handle the pain without fear. It was painful, but I believe that my mindset helped me through the fluid injecting part. The vaser had some heat to it, but nothing too bad. My Doctor took his time and worked hard on my legs. He took out 2.5 liters from the banana roll, saddlebag, and inner thigh. He will be doing another lipo on my knee area in another month as we couldn't do the full legs all at once. After the procedure I felt pretty good, just a bit sore. Later in the day I was hurting more, but everything has been manageable. I will say that this week I have felt pretty sad emotionally and don't really know why. There is something about surgery that messes with me a bit and I get a little down. As far as the results. I am 9 days out and two inches smaller on both legs and 7 pounds lighter. This really surprised me, as I didn't know that I would get results this quickly. I still can't sit on the toilet without pain. I am black and blue with bruises. I will post before and after pics soon. So far so good, hoping for a little more results!

photos

How encouraging that you are seeing results so quick! I have heard of other people who feel down after their surgeries, perhaps it has to do with the downtime, and coming off pain meds, and a funky sleep schedule. We're here to support you, so please come on anytime you need to talk. :)

day of surgery

12 days after surgery

I am still bruised and feeling swollen today. I hoping for more results, still have another lipo for touch up and inner knees
Yes do you have any new photos I'm 9 weeks post op and hoping to shrink more as I has my inner and outer thighs, buttocks, half back with tapering of the hips with vaser lipo.
Do you have any more recent photos? I am looking to get Vaser lipo in 3 weeks on the complete thighs! THANKS!
Dr. Salomon Jan

He is a wonderful dr. I could tell he really wants to give a good result to his patients.