My Journey :) - Dayton, OH

Hello all well I'm new to the site so here's my...

Hello all well I'm new to the site so here's my story...I've always been a heavy set person even since I was little well at the age of 24 I had my third child about six months later while she was struggling with health issues I knew I needed to comfront my own health issues for my girls I weighed 305 pounds. I've worked hard and now weigh between 165 and 175 I yoyo quite a bit. But I'm finally getting my dream surgery I'm having a full tummy tuck lipo on the flanks and breast augmentation. So my surgery is set for october 4th and I'm anxiously awaiting I've set a goal to be a firm 165 before surgery to be at my personal best :) also the day is a Friday I work at a school with autstic children the school is closed the following week so I will have 10 days including surgery day off work.
Dayton Plastic Surgeon

Hello there! Was lucky and came across your story :-). Are you going to Dr. Fox from the Dayton Plastic Surgery Institute?! If so he is partners in the same building with Dr. Steven Schmidt who just performed a Mommy Makeover on me this past Monday, August 26th. Every one from the doctors to nurses, assistants and office management were wonderful! Very friendly and willing to answer any questions that I had! This excites me to possibly have found another person who is going through this experience with the same Doctors. Hard to find many reviews of these doctors in smaller locations vs big city's. So far couldn't be happier with my choice- was told from the very beginning of my first consult that these doctors at the DPSI are perfectionist with their work! Just wondering how your experience has been so far? Will definitely be following your journey :-)
congrats on your weight loss!! I'm from Dayton as well and am looking for a plastic surgeon. What made you choose Dr. Fox?
Pinky711 - I believe her surgeon and my surgeon are partners in the same surgical facility. :-)

You have done an amazing job with the weight loss!  How exciting that you are now able to finish the journey.

Oh welcome!!!!
Congratulations on the weight loss and now coming up on the surgery! It's so exciting! Do you have to lift the children at your work? Because there will probably be restrictions for that. But if you are pretty much just sitting and doing things with them, you should be fine! My suggestion is to take tons of before pictures, it's really amazing to go back and look at them and they really help on the "bad" swelling days! Plus, just the transformation is incredible! Welcome to the site and I look forward to reading your story.