The Healing Process - Dayton, OH

So no one knows that I did this except too people...

So no one knows that I did this except too people and OMG are these binder itching not only that when I go to shower my wounds are kind of stinging is that normal? I hope so. I also have a cold so this is definitely making the process a lot more hard to hand than I would expect Im on day 3 and my body looks pretty nice so far. I think I have been holsting my binder a little too tight though because sometimes its hard to move. I dont know I am excited to see how everything will turn out except everything is so sensitive to touch and I am having minimal bruises and not too much drainiage since the first day. I got my flanks upper and lower abdomen done

getting concerned

Okay everyone, its been a little over a week since i got the procedure done. I don't know if it is really worth the money I spent to have it done. My results are somewhat noticeable but I guess I will give it more time. I am on a diet now so hopefully that will help improve my results as well. My wounds are healing up pretty quickly I dont even have any bandages covering them anymore. The binder and spanx I have to wear is also making the skin really really dry. I think it may be the antibacterial soap I have been using it must be to hard on my skin. But I dont know I will probably post pictures here soon to show you all what is going on and see if you see any noticable changes.

Patience MUST be the key

Hey everyone, I am so impatient with this its unbelievable. I guess when you pay so much for something you want to see immediate results. It seems like I saw more of a change right after it was done and now it seems kind of stagnant. I went in for a check up after a week and a halfs time and she said I was looking great I just had some fluid still in me. I wish there was a way I could tell on my own if its still there. My next visit with my doctor is not for another eight weeks. I have been dieting tho so hopefullly that will help the results. I am just soooo ready. My gym regimene starts this weeks so hopefully that will also have an impact. I don't have to wear the binder anymore just the spanx for 12 hours on and 12 hours off. I am probably going to just wear the spanx all day long tho since I have gotten so use to them. Just trying to be patient and not get ahead of myself thinking that this was a waste of money.

Feeling like money has been wasted

welp time keeps tickin me trying to wait for these promising results. I have been going to the gym faithfully and dieting. I was actually told on christmas I looked like I had gained weight which is suprising considering I have just undergone a procedure to help with establishing a smaller body frame. I am starting to feel extremely unhopefuly about this and I am beggining to think this was a complete waste of 3000 dollars. I am looking into gettin a personal trainer. So hopefully doing so will help give my body the definition I am looking for. I have read other reviews and I see that some people have had some type of tightening of the abdomen that hasn't occured with me. I didnt have an extreme amount of fat to remove so I thought maybe the definition would be more apparent but its not. It has been a month I was told that I could stop wearing th spanx after that month. Yet, I have seen some stories about people who consistently wore theres for several weeks. Any suggestions about doin that? Week by week I just feel so unexcited about everything. I know with my diet and working out I will eventually start seeing a difference but that will be because of my efforts and not neccessarily the procedure. I don't mean to sound like a debbie downer. A lot of people have had great success stories. But, for the money I have spent and the results I am getting. . . its just not matching up.

I'm sure you have more swelling than what you think. Remember that it takes 6 months to see your results. Keep watching your diet and I'm sure you'll be happier in a month or two.
Any pictures? I recently had lipo and looking for all the tips I can find :) Are you still swollen?
I do have pictures I'm just kinda scared to put em up lol I'm not swollen anymore I'm pretty much healed just kinda sore still I had my week check up more like a week and a half ago she said I still had fluid in me tho but that's normal just to drink lots of fluid and it'll come out the doctor said I look great tho my skins real dry tho from the spanx she said to use an antibiotic lotion like neosporin and I've been using cocoa butter for it as well it's makin it a lot better tho
Girl don't be scared. We are all here for support! I have a pic of my vajayjay up lol kinda. It's all love here.
It will take a lot longer than a week to see final results...months is more like it....possibly six or more...be patient :)
*sigh* okay okay I am impatient
LOL....docs don't tell you these things up front & when you've had no prior experience with cosmetic procedures you don't know what to expect...very understandable to be impatient :)
Be patient with your results. At one week I could see the change in my shape, but I think I was bigger than before surgery (due to swelling) I'm now nearly three months out and my waist is more than 6 inches smaller than it was at one week and I know I still have some swelling. It takes lots and lots of time to see the final results. Keep exercising and watching your diet for even greater results. Good luck!
Congratulations! Sorry you have a cold. It's hard enough to recover from surgery without being sick as well. Also, if it's hard to move in your binder it probably is a little too tight.
thank you I appreciate that and yeah it definitely was too tight haha
Thanks for sharing your experience!! Yes, everything you mentioned is normal. Take Benadryl for the itching....oral & also they make Benadryl lotion that works well also. The itching you're experiencing are traumatized nerves waking up. Wash with baby shampoo in the shower...it's mild & is better for your incisions. You're going to be very sensitive & sore for quite a while...but in the end it will all be worth it!!! Good luck & please keep posting your progress!! GET READY TO LOOK AWESOME!!!
yes, showering after I had got rid of the numbness was definitely a pain my wounds are healing now so its not bad at all. Thank you so much!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I hope you have a smooth recovery through this! When are you expected to see your results?

Please do keep us updated with your progress.

I am hoping to results hopefully by the end of the month. I am now dieting and I am going back to the gym money so hopefully me staying consistent and doing these things will bring in good results hopefully sooner than later.!