No Pain, Great Recovery - Dayton, OH

I just had Smart Lipo done on 09/11/13. Today is...

I just had Smart Lipo done on 09/11/13. Today is 9/17/2013 and I have no pain at all. I only bleed for two days and didnt need to take anything stronger than a Tylenol. I have two kids, one three and one 9 months. My son was 10.1 and my daugther was 8.8 lbs so both pretty big babies. I have worked out for years about five times a week and eat very healthy. However, no matter how much I worked out there are certain areas I knew that I wouldnt get as small as I wanted. I had my lower and upper abdominal and flanks done. The worst part was the numbing part and that wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. I didnt feel a thing after that. Mine was done on a Thursday and by Sat I was finished bleeding. I started getting sore on Sunday and some people said it was like an ab workout. I think it was a little worse than an ab workout but I still was able to do everything I do daily. I am only taking a week off from working out and as of today, 5 days later, I havent had any pain besides when I have to pull my very tight spandex off. I do have lots of brusing but I bruise easily anyways. I would recommend this to anyone that was looking into this. For me, it was pretty simple and hardley any pain. I am sure everyone has there own experience and everyone's body reacts different.

Hey please update. Before and after. Is everything still going good?
My surgery is tomorrow (SmarLipo upper and lower abs) and it's great to read such an encouraging story.
I hope yours goes as well as mine. Keep me updated :)
Pure MD