I Love my Juvederm. - Dayton, OH

I was SO afraid to do it but was alarmed to see...

I was SO afraid to do it but was alarmed to see that the face I had gotten used to hearing was so "pretty" wasn't anymore. I looked tired. It was that simple. I was a year over 35 and looked plain old tired. I tried all the wrinkle creams, bought a Suzzane S. machine, a dermawand, a sonic facial brush system, and all the exfoliators I could stand and guess what? They don't have a chance against gravity.

I'm poor as a churchmouse and could just weep at the cost but I feel so much BETTER about how I look everyday. I still look like me but rested. People kept telling me how much younger I looked... A backhanded compliment but I did understand it. Tired, on me, looks older.

It hurts like crazy, I just take the ice. The first time I had it done, I couldn't move my face very much; it was funny as my lips were a bit duck like and stiff since she went into the corners of my mouth for filling. Mine lasted for a solid 8-9 months before I was looking at myself with one eye again. I waited until month 12 to go back, but I still didn't look as haggard as I had when I first walked in that first time. The price I quoted was for two syringes. I'm having a bit of surgery soon and know that will show some stress on the ole mug so will be going in for a "top-up" in a month or two, just to look fresh for summer. My Derm is careful, fast and experienced. I couldn't ask for more (unless it were for the price to drop just a bit. Seems very expensive after one considers even just the perscription cost).

Dayton Dermatologist

Appointments take a few weeks; hate that. Office wait is usually under 25 minutes.