I Love my Juvederm. - Dayton, OH

I was SO afraid to do it but was alarmed to see...

I was SO afraid to do it but was alarmed to see that the face I had gotten used to hearing was so "pretty" wasn't anymore. I looked tired. It was that simple. I was a year over 35 and looked plain old tired. I tried all the wrinkle creams, bought a Suzzane S. machine, a dermawand, a sonic facial brush system, and all the exfoliators I could stand and guess what? They don't have a chance against gravity.

I'm poor as a churchmouse and could just weep at the cost but I feel so much BETTER about how I look everyday. I still look like me but rested. People kept telling me how much younger I looked... A backhanded compliment but I did understand it. Tired, on me, looks older.

It hurts like crazy, I just take the ice. The first time I had it done, I couldn't move my face very much; it was funny as my lips were a bit duck like and stiff since she went into the corners of my mouth for filling. Mine lasted for a solid 8-9 months before I was looking at myself with one eye again. I waited until month 12 to go back, but I still didn't look as haggard as I had when I first walked in that first time. The price I quoted was for two syringes. I'm having a bit of surgery soon and know that will show some stress on the ole mug so will be going in for a "top-up" in a month or two, just to look fresh for summer. My Derm is careful, fast and experienced. I couldn't ask for more (unless it were for the price to drop just a bit. Seems very expensive after one considers even just the perscription cost).

Dayton Dermatologist

Appointments take a few weeks; hate that. Office wait is usually under 25 minutes.

Wow!!! Where is that? I am too excited!

Good looking out Scottsdale1247! She is right, here is a link to the Restylane site that talks about the rebate if you want to read up on it.

That's great that your first treatment lasted that long! Must've been the juve ultra plus? You also could try Restylane another similar filler- they always have mail in rebates (think it's $40 off 1 syringe). There is a place by me that is pricing it at 700 for 2 syringes then you get the $80 rebate! Good luck with your surgery!
Btw, that rebate goes through March, they have a summer and winter one as well I believe (I follow bc I am a devout Perlane user). Did you do just your lips? There are longer term fillers for other areas if you do nasolabial folds or cheeks.
WOW! I JUST found my login info! It was JU, which I loved. I Also had the surgery, a TT and am super happy with that also; so THANK YOU! lol... I will ask about the restalyne, especially if it is a bit less in price.
I actually did not have my lips done; I had the areas around them done and suppose it was a bit close to the point so it made my lips swell also, lol...I am lucky enough to have full lips and don't need that part, but naso and simple gravity refinement was what I had done. I would love to have a longer term filler but my derm told me hat she thought best; it worked, I didn't question....