Great Doctor, Great Surgeon, Great Guy - Dayton, OH

I had a mini-tummy tuck because I lost 80 pounds...

I had a mini-tummy tuck because I lost 80 pounds over several years (about half that since 2009) and could not get rid of the excess skin around my stomach. I spent about a year and a half exercising, dieting, and doing everything I could to get my stomach flat. No dice - I went to Dr. Apesos and he suggested a mini TT. Still healing but looking good. No photos to show yet.

Well, it's been a little over two months since the...

Well, it's been a little over two months since the surgery. The incision has been healing nicely - I still have swelling in the lower abdominal region. From what I've read, it can take up to six months for the swelling to go down. More as it develops!
Dayton Plastic Surgeon

I had a mini-tummy tuck and am very pleased with the results. Dr. Apesos did a great job and has a wonderful staff. You can call him whenever you need to - he gives you his office, home, and cell number. His bedside manner could use some work, but you will warm-up to him after a few visits. Very impressed with him - you will be too!

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. Any recovery tips to share with other mini TTers? Looking forward to seeing your photos!