Complications - Dayton, OH

Not so lucky. The vision is awesome and that's...

Not so lucky. The vision is awesome and that's why I did it. The scars have had problems. Many small infections and couple of cysts. One cyst has already been removed (ouch), one or 2 left. Bad scar where infection was at the end of the incision. Hoping they will improve. I so want to love them. It's been 12 weeks and the doc said they will clear up. I'm not so sure and I didn't expect it to take so long or be so awkward. Most of the swelling is down, though they are not completely flat. So, I'm still waiting and wishing.

I don't think the complications are because he is not good. He has been very responsive. He is certified opthalmalogic reconstructive and plastic.

Thanks for the comments. The $50 was for gas and time. Form wouldn't allow $00.00 Actually, insurance covered the medical condition.Vision was compromised. I'm looking for someone with whom to consult. The research is difficult without actual human opinions. Just upper. Didn't need lower.

.......and, WOW!
Did you have just upper blepharoplasty bc I noticed it says you spent $50?! 12 weeks is long to have scar infections and complications, have you considered getting a 2nd opinion? I think the swelling can last a few months but the scars should start looking healed after a few weeks. Not saying your doctor isn't good but sometimes it helps to get another expert opinion, perhaps they could have some different ideas to help you heal faster and more completely. It is hard to be dealing with the slow healing process of eyes bc you look at yourself all the time, I can relate. Stay strong and optimistic, it can only help your body heal faster:)