Day 5 After Deep Fx & Active Fx-so Far So Good - Austin, TX

I thought it was quite easy, I experienced feeling...

I thought it was quite easy, I experienced feeling like I had a sunburn for the first day, heat, alot of tightness, then the next few days mostly just peeling, a little itching, and more peeling.

Prior to the procedure, (I had both Deep Fx and Active Fx on my face and neck) I had a topical numbing cream, a Valium, and a Vicodin and it was completely comfortable, just a little mild stinging around the nose & eye area.

As an ex-smoker, I have many deep wrinkles around my mouth, crow's feet as well as large pores. I am hoping to take off a few years by smoothing out those deep wrinkles even a little.

As of day 5, the texture of my face is better, pores are smaller but that's all so far. I know I have to be patient, results come with time as collagen builds.

Carol Parker at Devenir Aesthetics

Carol(aesthetician) has 17 years experience with using all the laser machines, is very highly trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of skin treatments. She is extremely professional and consults with Dr. Dale Schaefer or Dr. R. John Fox as needed.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in